Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
  • However, I had friends who suggested giving it a try so I decided to go to Wal-Mart and make the investment
  • I paid about $3.69 per 25 fl oz bottle, so together I the total was close to $8.00 for both the shampoo and conditioner
  • One thing that I noticed right off was that the shampoo bottles fit well in my shower rack
  • I did not have that problem with these bottles and I appreciated that
  • I know it has good results for those of us with waves

• by Jennifer Davis

I don’t have what you could call necessarily curly hair, but it does have a definite wavy texture and is also very thick and dry. I have tried many different shampoos and conditioners ranging from extremely cheap to salon expensive. One of the ones I had some success with was Pantene’s Moisturizing Hair Care Series for Dry Curly Hair.

I have had relatively decent luck with some Pantene products in the past, but I was a little nervous about trying a product that is meant specifically for curly hair. However, I had friends who suggested giving it a try so I decided to go to Wal-Mart and make the investment. I paid

about $3.69 per 25 fl oz bottle, so together I the total was close to $8.00 for both the shampoo and conditioner.

One thing that I noticed right off was that the shampoo bottles fit well in my shower rack. I hate purchasing shampoo and conditioner products that are too large or small to fit well in the shower so they fall all over the place. I did not have that problem with these bottles and I appreciated that.

I tried that shampoo for the first time, the same night that I purchased the product and I was surprised that the shampoo was so thick and pleasant smelling. It had a definite powder scent that

I liked a lot. It was thick and creamy, while also being silky in my hand and I only used an amount slightly larger than a quarter. Just that small amount was more than enough to cover my whole head including underneath my hair. It blended into my hair well and had a very nice lather.

After shampooing, it was time to try the conditioner and again, I was very happy to see that it had a nice white and silky texture. It was not as thick as the shampoo, but it was close. I did have to use a little more conditioner than shampoo, but I experience that with nearly every conditioner that I purchase.

• Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
      The results that I got from this product were impressive. It didn’t do much for defining my wavy hair, but I did notice that after a few weeks of use, my hair seemed much more moisturized that it had previously.

The two bottles that I purchased lasted me just over two months, but I should note that the conditioner ran out a two days before the shampoo did. It is on that note that I would have preferred the conditioner to be just slightly thicker than it was, but two days is negligible and certainly not worth making too big a deal out of it.

However, I did notice that unlike other shampoos, my

hair was significantly more manageable when dry as well which I really appreciated since it has a tendency to be frizzy and untamed.

The only other issue that I had was build up. Unfortunately, I seem to have this issue with Pantene products, where they leave excessive build up on my scalp. I had to use a clarifying shampoo after this product because it left some significant buildup on my scalp and it was very itchy.

Overall, I liked the product a lot, and I rate it a 7 and think that it would be a very good product for those with curly hair. I know it has good results for those of us with waves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118061633610830/k2311a0618/6.18.14