1875 Watt Ionic Styler Curling Iron by Conair  » Electronics  »
  • The Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Styling dryer cost me only $14.95 I bought it at WalMart

• by Renae
      The Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Styling dryer cost me only $14. 95 I bought it at WalMart. It comes with a Ceramic-Coated grill, has a quiet motor, a hinged filter for easy cleaning, cool shot button, 2 heat settings, warm and hot, low and high settings and a hang ring.

It also came with 2

accessories. One is a concentrator and the other a finger diffuser.

The Finger Diffuser helps to created texture and waves in the hair. It is highly suggested that the blow dryer be on low heat and speed when using the diffuser.

It can cause dammage to the dryer because of the heat that gets built ...

• up in the dryer. The ION part of the dryer works when using the high settting.

The ion generator reduces static electricity and controls friz and flyaway hair. Aim at your hair, not your scalp.

The cool shot button ’sets’ the style and also activates the ionizing function of the dryer. The Cermaic Heat

Technology keeps hair shiny.

It makes infrared heat which dries the molecules of the hair from the inside out, minimizing heat damage. Do not use in water of course.

I love my new dryer. It is not only much quieter than my old Vidal Sassoon, but it’s lighter!

I give this hair dryer a 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161605163360831/k2311a0516/5.16.07