Alberto VO5 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
  • It was because of this constant dryness that I decided to give Alberto V05 2 in 1 moisturizing shampoo and conditioner a try
  • I used the product for the first time, the first night that I bought it and I was a little surprised at the consistency
  • After about two weeks I noticed that my roots were more hydrated looking and that they were smoother
  • My hair was significantly tangled after each shower, so I believe that people with thicker hair should invest in a leave in or spray on detangler for use with this product
  • That being said, $.89 is an excellent price and I think the product is completely worth paying for, even if I do have to buy a detangling spray

• by Jennifer Davis

One thing about having thick wavy hair is that it dries out very easily. This is especially true in the hot summer weather. It was because of this constant dryness that I decided to give Alberto V05 2 in 1 moisturizing shampoo and conditioner a try. I first saw this product at Wal-Mart for $.89 and I was thrilled at the exceptionally low price for a 2 in

1 shampoo system. The product is designed to moisturize the hair with essential vitamins like vitamin E and C plus essential moisturizers.

I used the product for the first time, the first night that I bought it and I was a little surprised at the consistency. It was milky blue and very liquidy. I wasn’t as thin as water, but it was thinner than I expected it to be. The consistency is more like that of a regular bottle of conditioner as opposed to the thickness of shampoo. That being said, as far as coverage goes, this product certainly went a lot farther than regular conditioner. I only needed to use a squirt slightly bigger than a quarter to get complete coverage despite my thicker hair. I was absolutely thrilled with that.

One ...

• Alberto VO5 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
      bottle of the product lasted me a little over a month and I saw very good results. After about two weeks I noticed that my roots were more hydrated looking and that they were smoother. After about four weeks, my whole head was significantly more moisturized and hydrated as well as a little shinier.

However, I did notice that this product left some build up on my scalp, and that

it did nothing to make brushing my hair easier. My hair was significantly tangled after each shower, so I believe that people with thicker hair should invest in a leave in or spray on detangler for use with this product.

That being said, $.89 is an excellent price and I think the product is completely worth paying for, even if I do have to buy a detangling spray.

Shayna says :

re : That being said, $.89 is an excellent price and I think the product is completely worth paying for, even if I do have to buy a detangling spray
I like the scent for body wash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061633530930/k2311a0616/6.16.14