Corpse Bride (movie)
  • I decided to watch this movie after I watched Coraline, which was one of the best animation movies that entertained me really well
  • I found its story to be different, which gives this movie an edge over some other animation movies in my opinion
  • If you have the same thoughts about claymation movies like I did, then I would recommend you this movie, because I'm sure you'll have to change your opinion after watching this movie
  • I like to watch movies that are totally unpredictable and the title spoiled the unpredictability

• by Hamza Butt

Corpse Bride is a 2005 animation, fantasy and musical movie directed by Tim Burton and Mike Johnson. I decided to watch this movie after I watched Coraline, which was one of the best animation movies that entertained me really well. The reason why I linked this movie to Coraline was because both of these movies were made using the claymation technique.

The movie didn’t disappointed me at all. It had an attention grabbing story with some great twists and turns which made me love this movie.

The best thing I liked in

the movie was its fantasy. I really liked the way how the story was polished by some great imagination of the writer. A great fantasy movie should be based on great imagination and that was just what the movie didn’t lacked. I truly loved the idea of a dead bride waiting for her groom. I found its story to be different, which gives this movie an edge over some other animation movies in my opinion.

Another charm in the movie was its story. It took a bit of time to get

the movie going, but once the main story was started, I was totally hooked by it. The movie is based on unpredictable events which makes it worth watching . Unpredictability is one of the most essential things a movie should have in the story in my opinion. After all, if you can guess what’s going to happen ahead then what’s the point of watching the movie. Luckily, the movie didn’t lacked unpredictability which is one of the reasons why this movie entertained me really well.

I personally like the computer animated ...

• Corpse Bride (movie)
      movies. This movie was created using the claymation technique. I didn’t loved these sort of movies before, but after watching a couple of awesomely written claymation movies including Corpse Bride, I guess I have started to like these movies. If you have the same thoughts about claymation movies like I did, then I would recommend you this movie, because I’m sure you’ll have to change your opinion after watching this movie.

If the movie makers ask me as to how the movie could have been better. Then I would have recommended

them to change the movie’s title. Because, even though I didn’t heard anything about the movie from my friends, I still could guess the basic story the movie had by taking a look at its title. I like to watch movies that are totally unpredictable and the title spoiled the unpredictability. I don’t know if it makes sense to anyone or not, but I like movies to be presented this way.

That being said, this movie had an awesome story and great fantasy. I won’t hesitate recommending this movie to anyone.

Jennifer Davis says :

I liked the movie a lot too, but I agree about the title. I skipped buying it for along time because I felt like the title was just too obvious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1116061633460930/k2311a0616/6.16.14