Sally Hansen Nail Polish
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength, no chip, nail color is one of the best I've ever used

• by Sheryl Jester
      Sally Hansen Diamond Strength, no chip, nail color is one of the best I’ve ever used. It strengthens your fingernails, you can tell the difference immediately.

For instance, as I’m typing I’m not as worried about breaking a fingernail as

I usually would be.

It last longer than other nail polishes I’ve tried and doesn’t start fading or lightening at the ends of your nails.

It only takes two coats to have the perfect color.

Of course, you can put ...

Sally Hansen Nail Polish
Esther Jones says :

Has the color balance salley Hansen nail polish been discontinued? I have not been able to find it since last fall. It is a beautiful color like the color diamonds .

Galega says :

Sally Hansen has discontinued Color Balance Nail Polish. You are unlikely to find it anymore. You should rather use sally hansen gel nail polish, which has the same effect.

LINDA ZICCARELLI says :

I LOVED SALLY HANSEN BE LONG ..WHAT HAS REPLACED IT? THANK YOU

Joan Hughes says :

I have used your new Insta-dry nail polish and it is a beautiful color…but it chipped off the next day…can you improve the product…?

Galega says :

Insta Dry Nail Polish is actually used for the purpose of quickly polishing your nail. It dries off instantly. When you are short of time, you can use it. However, this nail polish also`peeled off’ quickly. Within 2 days, it may get chipped off. You should not take bath or wash your hand just after using this nail polish. In that case, it can stick for little longer time.

leverne hatcher says :

WHY DID I GET TWO DIFFERENT SHADES OR YOUR DIAMOND STRENGTH NAIL POLISH NO. 22—FOREVER LILAC I HAD ALREADY BOUGHT ONE BOTTLE AND WOULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE BUT THAT WAS ALL THEY HAD SO I LOOKED FOR IS AT ANOTHER WAL- MART—FOUND THE NO. 22 BOUGHT 3 BOTTLES OF POLISH WHILE I COULD FIND I“BUT“ THE BIG BUT IS THAT IT HAS THE SAME NO. BUT THE PRODUCT IS ANOTHER COLOR WHEN IT IS COMPARED TO THE LILIAC ONE. I HAPPEN TO ENJOY THE LILAC PINKISH LIPSTICKS AND NAIL POLISH. I MUCH PREFER THEM AS A NEUTRAL COLOR TO GO WITH MORE OF MY COLORS OF CLOTHES.WHO DOES A MANICURE AND CHANGE COLORS DAILY?? I CAN`T UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY SHADES OF THE SAME THING IS OUT THERE BUT THIS IS HARD TO FIND.

Coleen Acaley says :

back in the 80`s I bought a bottle of nail polish that was in a yellow box you could see the thicknes right away and it was great what replaced it cause i love it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311605163340831/k2311a0516/5.16.07