• I love that dove encourages women to embrace their bodies
  • This hair spray is one of my absolute favorite products because of its excellent results
  • I bought it at Wal-Mart for $4.00 because it was recommended to me by a friend of mine to help hold my wavy hair in place
  • Other than the price I would definitely recommend this product, I think it is a great hairspray

• by Jennifer Davis

I am a big fan of Dove products for two main reasons: 1. They work, and 2. I love that dove encourages women to embrace their bodies. This hair spray is one of my absolute favorite products because of its excellent results. I bought it at Wal-Mart for $4.00 because it was recommended to me by a friend of mine to help hold my wavy hair in

place. I have not had good luck with my hairsprays, and there are only a few that I have had results with. Of the ones that I have tried and had success with, this one is one of my favorites.

It does a great job of holding my waves in place while also not leaving my hair sticky and stiff. I really like that even with the hairspray, my hair is flowing and free. I don’t like hairsprays that make my hair sticky and so stiff that it gets crunchy and cannot move freely. I always worry that it is going to fall out from all the chemicals holding it so stiff. This hairspray holds very well during all types of weather, but still leaves my hair feeling clean and natural and even gives it a ...

• Dove Hair Therapy Extra Hold Style & Care Hairspray with Strength and Shine Technology
      bit more shine than it would normally have.

I love the mist that comes out this hairspray because it is strong, but wide so it gives great coverage with just one spray. The scent is clean and natural which I appreciate because I don’t like hairsprays that make my hair stink like chemicals. This hairspray has a natural clean scent that reminds me of Dove Shampoos.

The

only thing that I don’t like about it is that it is pricey. Its $4.00 price tag is a bit much for everyday use, so I have had to find a cheaper hairspray for running errands and such things. I do wish that it was a little more economical in price.

Other than the price I would definitely recommend this product, I think it is a great hairspray.

quick note by anonymous :

I love and trust any product that bears Dove’s signature.
The brand has always valued, supported and embraced women’s empowerment, success and freedom.
The female audience has always been used in their advertisements with due respect.
In addition, Dove’s quality is not limited to skin care products, but covers a range of excellent daily hair care products.
This spray is one of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113061633360230/k2311a0613/6.13.14