VICTORIA SECRET I -PEX WIRE-LESS BRA  » Clothes  »
  • I had been trying different bras from the best company's around
  • After chasing deal after deal I decided that I had better try something a little different for me
  • I noticed that later that night I had such good support for my breast and didn't have the hurting, rubbing under my breast like I usually have after wearing my other bras

• by cfbseptember
      I had been trying different bras from the best company’s around. After chasing deal after deal I decided that I had better try something a little different for me.

I always thought that the higher end department stores couldn’t go wrong with your underware needs.

But, I was so unsatisfied with the result of my searches.

So, As I was discussing this situation with a friend of mine at work she told me about victoria secret, saying

you can not go wrong with the Bra and Panties there, but now, they are sort of high, but will last you forever she told me.

So, Off to the mall I go into the Victoria Secret store.

Looking around at the huge selection I didn’t know which one that I wanted to try first.

Then a sales lady came up to me and asked me exactly what I was looking for.

I told her that I ...

• always get an underwire bra but it was so uncomfortable and a lot of times the wire would come out.

She told me about the new I-Pex wireless bra .

She said that so many women were addicted to this bra.

So, I looked at all the sexy colors but chose the plain old white thinking at least it will match every thing.

The cost was close to $50 with tax! I gulped as I was paying

this ridiculous price for a bra! After I went home and put this wonderful satin, lightweight cloth on I was amazed!I noticed that later that night I had such good support for my breast and didn’t have the hurting, rubbing under my breast like I usually have after wearing my other bras.

I will say that you get what you pay for now! I will go back and buy some different colors of this same style of bra!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551605163330831/k2311a0516/5.16.07