Denny’s Apple Valley California  » Restaurants  »
18989 Bear Valley Rd. Apple Valley, CA 92308
  • A little off topic I know, but I will explain
  • Furthermore, she was disappointed to discover that only three to four bites of chicken were in a chicken quesadilla
  • Needless to say she wasn't very impressed
  • I definitely have eaten at better Denny's locations but I wouldn't rule out coming back here

• by Racheal Rickman

With over 1500 locations worldwide Denny’s restaurant is a pretty well know place to grab an inexpensive breakfast, lunch or dinner. However, not all Denny’s are ran the same.

I remember being a little girl for the first time ever eating at a Denny’s and loving it, as I have gotten older it has been a restaurant that has become a staple for my family. We will go grab a bite to eat at Denny’s to celebrate a birthday or family event.

As I embark upon a huge milestone in my life (graduating college) along with my mother, we had graduation photos taken today. A little off topic I know, but I will explain. Upon the photos being completed we were

hungry and decided to grab a bite to eat. My mother suggested why not Denny’s. Along with my two younger sisters, two nieces, nephew and my daughter we decided this is where we would eat.

Living in Apple Valley this location is the closest one to our house. Entering the restaurant we were seated almost immediately but it was about a 15 minute wait before we were even asked what we wanted to drink. When we finally did get our drinks we ordered a raspberry ice tea, Dr. Pepper and 5 strawberry lemonades. We decided to place our order for food at the same time. The kids ordered Mac and cheese and fruit, chocolate chip pancakes for one of my nieces and a hamburger patty for my daughter who has food allergies.

Upon receiving are drinks we were all given strawberry lemonades which tasted way too syrupy, and was not what everyone at the table had ordered. The waitress brought the tea and Dr.Pepper right out after realizing the mistake.

My sister ordered a bacon avocado cheeseburger, in which her cheese looked like it had sat out and been dipped in grease. She politely asked for new cheese and the waitress brought her out 2 new slices that looked even worse than the first piece.(Disgusting)My sister decided to forego the cheese and to eat the burger without it. According to her the burger tasted great until she got to the last few bites and ...

• Denny's Apple Valley California
      realized the burger was super pink. (Double disgusting).

My mom ordered a chicken and sausage quesadilla; however due to the fact she does not eat sausage asked for double chicken instead, a simple request that could not be honored. Furthermore, she was disappointed to discover that only three to four bites of chicken were in a chicken quesadilla. Instead, the quesadilla was over powered by veggies and cheese. This would have been okay if the menu listed this as a veggie and cheese quesadilla. Needless to say she wasn’t very impressed.

I ordered a broccoli and cheese soup and a Philly cheese sandwich. I must give it to Denny’s they make some of the best soup ever OMG yum!!! The sandwich was

pretty tasty as well.

The wait on the bill seemed like we waited a long time, but the waitress did bring us the (correct) drinks in cups to go. As expected for 7 people to eat not too shabby on the total.

Overall, the waitress was good but could have been more engaging. The service was not bad, but could have been faster given that there were not that many people in the restaurant at the time. This was only my second time eating at this Denny’s location. I definitely have eaten at better Denny’s locations but I wouldn’t rule out coming back here.

We paid the bill tip included, and walked out the door having created another family memory at a table in a local Denny’s.

susan nowak says :

Hi I have actually ate at Dennys many times, so many I can’t count how many, and the kids really enjoy it there, fairly nice waitresses and service. They will make the food according to your likeness, and treat you nicely. that is how I was treated. And the food is good as well. especially the deserts. all and all I have had good service, and the prices are reasonable my family liked to go there often. enjoy smiles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 711061633070130/k2311a0611/6.11.14