Candy Crush Saga (game)
  • I’m a little impatient with most things, so I decided to ignore that and start playing the game especially since I didn’t see the relevance of the background story
  • I soon learned that despite my confidence that it would take nothing for me to beat a game like Candy Crush Saga with my previous experience in Bejewelled, both games had their differences
  • Something else I realised was that as the levels progressed the challenges got harder and harder and I found myself beginning to strategize more and more on how I could make use of the limited moves I had to complete them
  • I love Candy Crush Saga since it provides entertainment for me

• by Redtape

One of the most addictive games that I’ve ever had the pleasure to play is the one called “Candy Crush Saga”. I used to see other people obsessively playing it on their smart phones, but it just never crossed my mind to download it and try it for myself. What’s worse is that I was already addicted to playing the game Bejewelled, and couldn’t see how it was any different. When I got my new tablet, Candy Crush Saga was one of the first free games that I downloaded since I really wanted to see what all the hype was about, and prove to people that I, a Bejewelled champion of my own right would take less time to complete it. Right now I’m still wondering if

that was a good decision since it’s so addictive.

The Candy Crush Saga, which was created by the developer, King, opens with a brief introduction and background about the game when you first start playing it. I’m a little impatient with most things, so I decided to ignore that and start playing the game especially since I didn’t see the relevance of the background story. Although I had a small idea of how to play the game, especially after playing Bejewelled for so long, I was still grateful for the short and clear tutorials that came with it when I just started. I was taught to get three of the same candies in a row. Four of them in a row would result in me getting one

of the special striped candies that would cause me to clear an entire row or column, depending on the position. Five or more would result in me getting one of those colour bomb candies which would decimate all of the candies of the same colour that it was matched with. The wrapped candies would also act as bombs, indiscriminately clearing all surrounding candies.

I soon learned that despite my confidence that it would take nothing for me to beat a game like Candy Crush Saga with my previous experience in Bejewelled, both games had their differences. With Candy Crush I usually either had a set amount of time or moves in order to complete one challenge, but with Bejewelled, I could complete my challenge at my own ...

• Candy Crush Saga (game)
      pace especially if I decided not to put on the timing.

Something else I realised was that as the levels progressed the challenges got harder and harder and I found myself beginning to strategize more and more on how I could make use of the limited moves I had to complete them. That is one of the things that makes this game so addictive, since I find myself constantly and obsessively trying to beat challenges sometimes for hours at a time. It’s so bad that I’ve made it to work late several times just trying to get rid of the jelly in some levels. This was one of the reasons why I had to uninstall it when I started playing it for the first time.

Candy Crush

Saga doesn’t make my tablet lag too much either. It takes up quite a bit of space, but nowhere near as much as games such as Angry Birds. Therefore, I’ve never considered uninstalling it simply because it messes with my tablet’s performance. However, I remember that the last time I had it installed, by the time I got to a certain level I was told that I needed to pay for the game. That was more than a turn off especially since I distinctly remember being told by several people that it was free. Nevertheless, after reinstalling it, I haven’t gotten that message.

I love Candy Crush Saga since it provides entertainment for me. If you’re looking for an addictive game, I would suggest that you start playing it.

Apple says :

re : I love Candy Crush Saga since it provides entertainment for me
I also like Candy Crush Saga because it gives me a pleasure. But when i feel that I got addicted with this game, I decided to stop playing this. :)

Fionn Boland says :

re : I’m a little impatient with most things, so I decided to ignore that and start playing the game especially since I didn’t see the relevance of the background story
I think that if they bothered to make the story for a game, even one as simple as this, its for a reason, and its important to at least try your hand at.

Fionn Boland says :

re : I love Candy Crush Saga since it provides entertainment for me
I thinks it’s a really simple game, which is great for playing in free moments between other day to days jobs.

Lovish Verma says :

Candy Crush is a massive tasty hit. Absolutely enjoyable and very entertaining. Nothing too special and nothing less than special, just a simple but surprisingly super fun riddle-like game. Tt is a really addicted one.

Dillon Maston says :

It can be so addicting due in part to the relative ease that you can obtain it. It is free on all Android and Apple devices. I just downloaded the game within the hour and look forward to checking it out. It is also easy to find in App Stores. I was not even looking for it especially, but still found it because it is at the top of many lists due to its extreme popularity.

Tim says :

I can’t believe how much time my family, friends and I have put into this game. I think we might have issues. Every conversation ends up being about Candy Crush and who is at the top of the leaderboards. I think it is the competitiveness of the game mixed with the easy social features that keeps this game alive. Because without that, anyone would realize what a waste of precious time Candy Crush really is.

Tiffany says :

re : I love Candy Crush Saga since it provides entertainment for me
it really is an addicting game. however it gets a bit challenging after a couple of levels,but that’s what makes it even more addictive.

Alex says :

the absolute most addicting game in the world. I have been stuck on 445 for 3 months now playing for hours per day. thanks for your post.

Gabriela says :

I enjoy playing this game if I am really bored. Oh and yes it does get addicting LOL What I don’t like is waiting for TICKET Everybody knows I’m playing since I have to ask for them -__- .

Benjamin Ong says :

I have a tip for you if you are using the`Candy Crush Saga’ app. You can try to close the app and switch off the data connection or wifi, then you access to it again. You can select`Play Quests` so you will not need to ask for tickets anymore. I do it all the time :)

Liam says :

re : I love Candy Crush Saga since it provides entertainment for me
Personally, I refrained from playing Candy Crush Saga as my own way to rebel against the hundreds and constant invitations I receive on Facebook. Although, one bored and lonely night on Facebook, I decided to give it a go and it actually ended up to be quite fun.

Pratibha says :

Exactly what happened with me..

ankit says :

I am not very much interested in playing games. But yeah candy crush is something which i love to play in my free time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 289061632710530/k2311a069/6.9.14