The Artist’s Palette at Saratoga Springs in Walt Disney World  » Restaurants  »
1960 Broadway, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
  • I think out of all of the dishes that were available for breakfast, the most expensive one was $15, but I don’t remember what it was
  • While I wasn't fond of the yellowish color on the walls, I thought the lights were very unique

• by sarahdragon26

Before making your way to a Walt Disney World park, it is really wise to have a good-sized or a normal breakfast. Try to eat something in the morning, so in the afternoon, you only need a snack before it’s dinner time. This is the way I have always done it when visiting Walt Disney World. Normally, I would eat in the resort’s quick service area before heading out to the parks, in the mornings. As my family and I did when going to Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival 2014, we ate at the Saratoga Springs’ quick service area which is called

The Artist’s Palette.

Like most of the Disney resorts, the quick service area has American cuisine. The service is quick, dress is casual, and it’s a very open area. People come in and out in bathing suits or in full clothing. You just have to be wearing something. I think out of all of the dishes that were available for breakfast, the most expensive one was $15, but I don’t remember what it was.

The look of The Artist’s Palette was a little different than the rest of the resort. Just the name, The Artist’s Palette, suggests that it is colorful with maybe paintings or pictures around the room. And that is basically what it was. There are paintings hanging from the ceilings with very colorful lights overhead. While I wasn’t fond of the yellowish color on the walls, I thought the lights were very unique. As for the spacing of the area, it wasn’t packed. I mean, there were a lot of people there, which there always are tons of people in these quick service areas, but the tables were not on top of each other. Yes, the tables can be moved, but there was plenty of room to give yourself and the ...

• The Artist's Palette at Saratoga Springs in Walt Disney World
      people with you some space while you eat.

For breakfast, my son had the Mickey-shaped Waffle with Bacon and Grapes for $5. It took me almost ten minutes just to get him to eat the waffles because, in his words, they were so pretty he didn’t want to eat them. My husband got 3 Mickey-shaped waffles with bacon for $7. My husband made a show of eating the waffles for my son who was angry his daddy messed up perfectly good Mickey Mouse heads. I got a Breakfast Platter with eggs, bacon, and toast for $4. Simple, but very good.

So in

all, it wasn’t a lot of money to eat a simple breakfast, enjoy the atmosphere of the room, and just relax a moment before the craziness began. The Artist’s Palette is not a place to go and just chill. It’s a place to get food, eat, and get out so you can enjoy Walt Disney World. Because there is way too much noise in there to relax. But the food was very good. No complaints about the taste or how it was all was cooked. Nor any complaints about the cast members or their service. Everything was done as it should have been.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 729051632020931/k2311a0529/5.29.14