Motorola Razr phone
  • This phone was prominent in my childhood and unfortunately I missed out on the craze and had to settle for a simple slidy phone
  • Mine cost me £20 in total and I have fallen in love with it
  • This phone, in itself, is a masterpiece and I would highly recommend it

• by Maeve Taylor

Living with the company of a blackberry for many years I always wished for a phone with more character and personality, a flip phone. As a phone user my main usage of sed technology is simply communication via text or even calls when I am desperate.

As I had
      no interest whatsoever in using social networking or the internet on the move I quickly dismissed my blackberry and went in search of my dream phone; the Motorola razr.

This phone was prominent in my childhood and unfortunately I missed out on the craze and had to settle for a simple slidy phone. This made it even more important for me to receive the phone I have wanted for so long.

Getting to the phone itself, it is a really sleek design and can fit into any pocket, yes even minute ladies pockets where keys don’t ...

• Motorola Razr phone
      even fit. If you are looking for a phone for networking then stay well clear, but if you and I are alike and you are in need of a simple phone to text and call, with basic internet access, then waste no time in buying a Motorola razr online.

Mine cost me £20 in total and I have fallen in love with it. Having had it for 4 months I am still not tired of being able to dramatically shut it when ending a call. This phone, in itself, is a masterpiece and I would highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3721051631310831/k2311a0521/5.21.14