Nokia 110 phone  » Phones  »
  • I thought if I had a low cost phone with me, I'll be able to deceive the snatchers and save myself from some serious loss too
  • Like I said, I bought this phone so that I can message fast
  • The best thing about messaging with this phone is that its keys are really close to each other, unlike the smartphones where you have to stretch your thumb to access every button
  • One thing that I don't like about this phone is that its really sluggish all the time
  • If you're looking for a cheap phone then I recommend you to buy it, but if you've got just a bit more money to spend, then you can buy the late versions of this series (those phones aren't slow)

• by Hamza Butt

Nokia 110 is one of the cheapest phones Nokia ever released. It had some basic features like MP3 player, video recording, Fm and so on. I own a smartphone so I didn’t wanted this phone for music, browsing or video recording. I wanted this phone because I feel myself quite comfortable messaging with buttons as I don’t prefer touch screen phones for messaging. Street crimes are pretty common where I live. Many of my friends lost their smartphones to mobile snatcher. I thought if I had a low cost phone with me, I’ll be able to deceive the snatchers and save myself from some serious loss too. Thus, I bought this phone!

So

here is what I think about this phone.

Like I said, I bought this phone so that I can message fast. The best thing about messaging with this phone is that its keys are really close to each other, unlike the smartphones where you have to stretch your thumb to access every button. Yeah, there is one annoying thing about this keypad, it is: you have to press the buttons twice or sometimes thrice to get the desired character, but still I can type fast with phone, and I prefer it over smartphones for messaging.

One thing that I don’t like about this phone is that its really sluggish all the time. Whenever you access the menu, you can feel the phone is not responding fast. Its not only the menu but everything, which includes browsing your Micro SD card, the forward and backward options in the video playback and more. I am not complaining about this thing, because the phone is really cheap and the lack of performance could be forgiven keeping in mind the price I had to pay.

One of the best things about this phone is that its got hell lot of games available on the Nokia store. Most of them are free. Yeah, the phone only supports Java games which means no graphic intensive games, but still sometimes when I get bored ...

• Nokia 110 phone
      I play these games and they get my time passed really well. Unlike every other thing in the phone, gaming is not sluggish. I played many games on this phone and none of them got slow after they were loaded.

Another good thing about this phone is its durability. I have dropped this phone many times, but it never got broken. Whenever you’ll drop it you’ll find that its back case and the battery gets dispersed, which gives this phone the power to absorb the shock of being dropped.

Another good thing about this phone is its browsing. I don’t know how, but it manages to contract the pages in size. Which makes browsing

faster in this phone and as a result it saves the bandwidth too. Though, it is surely not an ideal phone for browsing because its got such a small screen and you always have to keep scrolling horizontally to view the full webpage.

That being said, I feel that this is one of the best cheap phones available in the market. If you’re looking for a cheap phone then I recommend you to buy it, but if you’ve got just a bit more money to spend, then you can buy the late versions of this series (those phones aren’t slow). I bought the phone for messaging and it does that pretty well. So 9 marks from me.

Haley says :

re : If you’re looking for a cheap phone then I recommend you to buy it, but if you’ve got just a bit more money to spend, then you can buy the late versions of this series (those phones aren’t slow)
People that try to take control of your phone won t think of you having a second phone so buying a low cost phone is a great idea

Vytatanas says :

Totaly agree, but first of all its a tool that should serve the person not other vise - sometimes people start serving their posh things

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3719051631080831/k2311a0519/5.19.14