Claren Whitestrips Dental Whitening
2.0
  • A recent study showed that the Claren strips were only half as effective as Crest Whitestrips, and I would agree with that study
  • My teeth were whiter, yes, but compared to results I've seen of people who used Crest, I was disappointed

• by Emily Valentino
      Claren, a product of LG Health and Beauty, work like typical whitening strips. You place the strip on your teeth once a day, for thirty minutes, for seven consecutive days.

A recent study showed that the Claren

strips were only half as effective as Crest Whitestrips, and I would agree with that study.

My teeth were whiter, yes, but compared to results I’ve seen of people who used Crest, I was disappointed.

Not only ...

• that, but the Claren whitestrips use an adhesive to attach the strip to your teeth.

This is seemingly a positive, but it takes extensive brushing to remove the adhesive from your teeth, and it was highly irritating.

The Claren strips also irritated my gum line.

My gums were sensitive to cold and heat for several days after I stopped using the stips.

They were especially sensitive when flossing.

I would suggest finding another brand of dental whitening.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311605163101231/k2311a0516/5.16.07