Red (2010 movie)  » Movies  »
2.0
  • Red is an 2010 action, comedy and crime movie starring one of my favourite actors Morgan Freeman
  • I watched the movie so that I can get some great comedy fun from it, but unfortunately it didn't proved to be worth my time
  • There are plenty of epic comedy movies available that can give you the best comedy experience you're looking for
  • Though Bruce Willis acting gave the movie a lift, as he was the perfect actor for this role in my opinion
  • As I mentioned above, I watched this movie because I thought it'll be a good mixture of action and humour

• by Hamza Butt

Red is an 2010 action, comedy and crime movie starring one of my favourite actors Morgan Freeman. The movie was directed by Robert Schwentke. I am not a fan of action and crime movies, but I truly love the combination of action and crime with comedy. I watched the movie so that I can get some great comedy fun from it, but unfortunately it didn’t proved to be worth my time.

One of the reasons why I disliked this movie is

that it was tagged under comedy genre, but it wasn’t funny at all. I don’t remember even one scene that made me guffaw. Yes, there were some mediocre comedy filled in the movie that makes you smile a bit, but for me that wasn’t enough. If someone creates a comedy movie then he should focus on making the audience laugh, not smile. There are plenty of epic comedy movies available that can give you the best comedy experience you’re looking for. So why should someone spend his money buying something that doesn’t delivers in the genre he loves.

I solely feel that the creators of this movie focused a bit too much on the action part, and left the comedy part as orphans. The movie had some great action scenes. The best action scene in the movie was when William Cooper was following Frank Moses, and Frank got off his car shooting at Cooper while it was turning around. The scene ...

• Red (2010 movie)
      was slowed down, and it truly got my attention. My only complain to the movie makers is that if you can create that quality action then why didn’t you added some quality humour in the movie.

Though Bruce Willis acting gave the movie a lift, as he was the perfect actor for this role in my opinion. He truly fits in the character as a rough and tough guy, who knows how to fight and save the day. I liked his

acting from A Good Day To Die Hard, as he completely gave the action scenes a great charm.

As I mentioned above, I watched this movie because I thought it’ll be a good mixture of action and humour. Unfortunately, the movie wasn’t the one I was looking for, as it didn’t had some quality humour. But if you enjoy watching action movies this can be worth your time and money. But as far as I’m concerned I’ll only rate it 4.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1112051630581031/k2311a0512/5.12.14