Philips Energy Savers 23w
  • The best thing about these Energy Savers is that they give a refreshing white light, not like the previous ones we had that emitted the yellow light(it felt like sunlight)
  • I have got a normal sized bedroom , and this bulb is lighting it up very nicely, but for big rooms I prefer using 2 bulbs as one bulb makes the room just a bit dim
  • As a summary, I would definitely recommend these Energy Savers to everyone

• by Hamza Butt

After the electricity prices rose up, we decided to replace every bulb with a energy saver. Philips is a very well-known company for electric appliances. We bought one of its products, a 23 Walt Energy Saver, now we were just waiting for the bills.

The best thing about these Energy Savers is that they give a refreshing white light, not like the previous ones we had that emitted the yellow light(it felt like sunlight). It made the

rooms look quite comfortable. I personally could feel a positive change in my home. I have got a normal sized bedroom , and this bulb is lighting it up very nicely, but for big rooms I prefer using 2 bulbs as one bulb makes the room just a bit dim.

Another great thing about these bulbs is that they lasted longer than any other bulb I had previously bought. It’s been more than a year that I’m using these bulbs, and every one of them is working properly. They give one year warranty on bulbs. So if anything goes wrong in the first year, you can simply take it back to the shop you bought it from, and get a new one without any charges. So there is no chance that your money will be wasted. These bulbs may be a bit expensive, but they are better than the cheaper brands available as ...

• Philips Energy Savers 23w
      they last long and save your electric bills too.

And then came the day when it was time to test Philips claims of saving energy. We checked the electricity bills, and it really saved us some money. There wasn’t any change in any of the electrical appliances except these bulbs, so the bulbs really worked. The thing is, that they won’t save you much on monthly basis, but if you calculate all the savings on yearly basis,

you will notice that these bulbs not only return the money you spent on them but they save you a lot more.

As a summary, I would definitely recommend these Energy Savers to everyone. They last longer, come with a guarantee, emit a truly refreshing light and most importantly they do save you money, just what someone would have wanted from a Energy Saver. If you are in need of a Energy Saver make sure to give this a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629041630210430/k2311a0429/4.29.14