Boli Razor RSCW-8008 Shaver with Trimmer
  • I didn't had used any shaver before, neither I had an idea about the best shaver available in the market, but I ended up buying Boli rscw-8008
  • It was a shaver with a trimmer, rechargeable too, didn't had any wires, so I thought that It'll be worth a try
  • So I would only recommend you that there is no need to spend lots of money when the cheaper ones deliver well too

• by Hamza Butt

I was looking for a shaver as I was growing old. I didn’t had used any shaver before, neither I had an idea about the best shaver available in the market, but I ended up buying Boli rscw-8008. It was a shaver with a trimmer, rechargeable too, didn’t had any wires, so I thought that It’ll be worth a try.

Fortunately, it did pretty well. The worse a shaver can do with you is that it will cut your skin. But it was pretty good. I haven’t got a cut from this shaver

till now. It cuts the hair quite smoothly, I never felt my skin to be exposed to the blades, and the best thing is that it does all of this in almost 5 minutes which means that it ensures safety with speed. This basically is designed for medium and short hair. It is not useful for long hair.

The shaver is pretty easy to handle. It has got a simple On and Off button that lets you control the device. The Trimmer is on one side of the machine that can be used

with a pull button. One of the things that help you is the light it lights when the shaver is charging. It happens with me many times that I put my phone on charge and after hours when I come back, I get frustrated to see that the charger wasn’t plugged correctly. This light makes the odds of making this mistake less.

Another thing I liked in this shaver is that it ain’t got much weight. While shaving, I hardly realise that I’m holding a shaver. It makes this machine more user-friendly, I ...

• Boli Razor RSCW-8008 Shaver with Trimmer
      can use it on every part of my face very easily due to its light weight.

I usually charge this shaver for 5 hours, and then I use it for a month or so. I don’t shave much that is why it lasts that long, but if someone shaves daily he will surely need to charge the battery more frequently.

One of the best things about this shaver is that it is wireless. You can take it anywhere you want, you can use it any time. Great for people who are on the go

most of the times.

As a whole, the features this shaver has are worth buying. Especially, keeping the fact in mind that this shaver is cheaper than the other products available in the market. I am satisfied with this product, after all, it is fast, easy to handle, light, portable, and most importantly it has kept good care of my skin, and that is just what I would have wanted from a shaver. So I would only recommend you that there is no need to spend lots of money when the cheaper ones deliver well too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1628041630191130/k2311a0428/4.28.14