Active Lifestyle Instant Oatmeal
  • I thought the favor was good and not overly sweet with only 5 grams of sugar
  • I think the reason for the kids not giving the product how marks is that it not sweet enough
  • My husband enjoyed it and thought that it had a lot of nut ritual value

• by teresa brewer

I love oatmeal. Today, I picked up a box of Active Lifestyle Instant Oatmeal raisin, apple and walnut. Oatmeal is has many wellness benefits. Active Lifestyle brand claims to “supports your weight management plan”. My family had mixed reviews on this product.

Active Lifestyle comes in other great flavors beside the Raisin, Apple, and Walnut. It also comes in Almond & Cranberry and Maple Brown Sugar & Pecan. This oatmeal was very thick and makes about a cup of oatmeal. I thought the favor was good and not overly sweet

with only 5 grams of sugar.

Active Lifestyle has 7 grams of dietary fiber and 8 grams of protein and 170 calories and is good source of iron. This product has more fiber and more protein then it competition. Also you get more in your bowl which is filling. This information is a plus for me.

Active Lifestyle has on the back label “Research suggests fiber-containing foods such as whole grains help provide a feeling of fullness with fewer calories. This product can be used in conjunction with a total weight management program which includes

exercise and a low-calorie/low fat diet. ” This product is promoting weight management, and have an number of healthy benefits. However if you are someone who like something overly sweet this is not it.

If you want to watch your weight then this product is for you. The product does contain artificial sweeteners and preservatives and although it states no trans fat, I spied partially hydrogenated soybean and /or cottonseed oil in the ingredients used to coat the raisins. This is the stuff you don’t want in a weight management plan. However, the product has many ...

• Active Lifestyle Instant Oatmeal
      pluses that a weight management plan would want such as low cholesterol, excellent source of fiber, low in saturated fat and good source of protein.

Not to mention it is a good source of calcium, iron and vitamin A. My family had mixed reviews about this product. The adult liked it but the kids didn’t care for it to much. I think the reason for the kids not giving the product how marks is that it not sweet enough.

Of course you always have the option of adding sugar to get the desire taste.

I want them to review the product as is. My son who is 14 eats anything but love sugar, his complaint was not sweet enough and he hates nuts. My daughter who is 18 said not enough of the good stuff like raisin and apples.

I liked the product, but would not eat it everyday. My husband enjoyed it and thought that it had a lot of nut ritual value. I would recommended this product to any of my friends who were watching the weight and was concern about their health, but with most things in moderation.

Angela Jimenez says :

I really enjoyed this oatmeal and found it to help keep me regular. Would most deff. recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728041630181130/k2311a0428/4.28.14