Quaker Instant Oatmeal Fruit & Cream  » Food  »
  • When I was in Kroger, I notice the Quaker Instant Oatmeal Fruit & Cream
  • I decided to try the Quaker Fruit & Cream
  • I like the Quaker Fruit & Cream oatmeal, mainly because I don't have to eat the same flavor everyday
  • The taste was delicious and paired with my coffee filling
  • I would definitely recommend Quaker Fruit & Cream to my friends

• by teresa brewer

I love oatmeal. It has so many health benefits that eating it is a plus. Oatmeal has whole grain, fiber and no cholesterol. When I was in Kroger, I notice the Quaker Instant Oatmeal Fruit & Cream.

It comes in a multi-pack variety. The box contain 2 packs of strawberries & cream, 2 packs of blueberries & cream, 4 packs of peaches & cream, 2 packs of bananas & cream flavors. I decided

to try the Quaker Fruit & Cream.

Quaker oatmeal has been around since 1877 and have many varieties of oatmeal to choose from. Oatmeal is great for a diet because it’s rich in whole grains and is low in saturated fat and cholesterol. It may even reduce your cholesterol and your risk of heart disease.

Quaker instant oatmeal maks it easy to eat oatmeal everyday and anytime of the day. Quaker has many varieties of oatmeal and options for any taste. Naturally, the kind with no sugar and artificial favor is best.

Sometimes you want to have something different. So when the Quaker Fruit & Cream oatmeal caught my eye. I said why not let give it a try.

I like the Quaker Fruit & Cream oatmeal, mainly because I don’t have to eat the same flavor everyday. The artificially flavored fruit pieces gave the oatmeal a robust flavor and ...

• Quaker Instant Oatmeal Fruit & Cream
      the smell had a strong fruit flavor. The taste was delicious and paired with my coffee filling.

At a 130 calories, 2g of fiber, total fat is 2 and 12g of sugar, I can eat this for my sugar fix and still have my healthy grains. My children love this oatmeal and it is so easy to make with milk or water. Of course they prefer making it with milk, I use water.

They make

this for breakfast before leaving for school with a piece of toast and a glass of orange juice. The cost of the Quaker Fruit & Cream is about $2. 99 for a box of 10 with about 1.

23 oz per pack. Instant Oatmeal is portable, you can eat it anytime of the day and anywhere there is a microwave. Oatmeal is just not for breakfast anymore.

I would definitely recommend Quaker Fruit & Cream to my friends

Somtochukwu Oli says :

they are very good and healthy for they body.

Brian Budd says :

re : I decided to try the Quaker Fruit & Cream
I liked the peaches and cream Quaker oatmeal . It was very sweet with a tinge of real peach flavor. A real treat

Tim says :

I’ve come to notice that the quaker brands reallty don’t deliver much fiber to your meal, even with the new`Weight Control” line there just doesn’t seem to be a good amount of fiber in there. Usually around 3-5 grams? I prefer Oat Revolution they have an awesome flavored Blueberry Muffin and it includes quinoa and flax.

joanna says :

Hi,

My husband likes to add wheat germ and fiber one powder to his. That is what his doctor recommended. Thus far it really seems to be helping.

Galega says :

It contains 8% of dietary fiber, which I think is good. Apart from that, it also contains around 4% of soluble fiber. With only 2% fat content, I don’t see any problem with this oatmeal.

Melissa says :

My daughter and I both love the fruit and cream Quaker Oats. They are nutritional, easy, quick, and filling for those busy mornings before school. My daughter also likes the Maple and brown sugar. It is sweet if you are in the mood for something sweet.

cpy says :

re : The taste was delicious and paired with my coffee filling
I guess oatmeal just doesn’t really appeal to me.

I eat it once in awhile only when I’ve nothing else to choose from.

Jose Juan Gutierrez says :

re : When I was in Kroger, I notice the Quaker Instant Oatmeal Fruit & Cream
I eat oatmeal almost everyday. I started eating oatmeal some years back when I decided to change my eating habits. Quaker Oatmeal maintains my body s metabolism working in good condition during the morning time.

Carolyn Holley says :

re : I would definitely recommend Quaker Fruit & Cream to my friends
I’m not a fan of plain oatmeal but trying the flavors makes eating oatmeal so much better. My kids loves the flavors as well

Carolyn Holley says :

re : I would definitely recommend Quaker Fruit & Cream to my friends
Yes I would recommend Quaker fruit and cream to parents trying to get their children to eat healthier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728041630171130/k2311a0428/4.28.14