Monistat 1, yest infections treatment  » Medicine  »
  • Last month a few days before my menstrual period I noticed that I had a cottage cheese like discharge
  • After searching the internet for one hour more or less I found that the Monistat 1 day treatment was the best to cure what I had
  • I found Monistat 1 day treatment day and night, Monistat 1 day complete treatment and Monistat night 1 day treatment
  • Then, the next day I noticed a white discharge for which I thought that I was releasing the medicine
  • I would recommend this product to everyone who knows for sure that they have a yest infection

• by andrea carrera

To all the women out there!

Last month a few days before my menstrual period I noticed that I had a cottage cheese like discharge. I had no itchiness or fishy-like smell; only an unnatural discharge. And, for the past three month I have notice this type of discharge only occurring around that time, so it got me worried. I started to browse the internet to find out what it could be. And yes ladies. I had a minor yest infection.

Now, your question is going to be, what did you do to cure it without having to go to the doctor?

Well,

keep reading and I am going to tell you what I did.

After searching the internet for one hour more or less I found that the Monistat 1 day treatment was the best to cure what I had. So, I went to Walmart thinking that I would find the sole treatment next to the menstrual pads. But, when I stood in front of the shelf I did not only find what I needed; I found Monistat 1 day treatment day and night, Monistat 1 day complete treatment and Monistat night 1 day treatment. I got desperate and I said to myself “which one do I buy?”

The Monistat Complete treatment comes with a cleaning pad, and itchiness cream and the ovule. So I immediately discarded this one because as I mentioned above, I did not had Itchiness in my labia.

Then, I read that if I used the Monistat night 1 day treatment, I would have to be laying down all day to allow the medicine to work. So, I discarded this one as well because I could not afford to do nothing all day. Therefore, I ended up buying Monistat 1 day treatment day and night.

I went home and read ...

• Monistat 1, yest infections treatment
      the instructions carefully following with the insertion of the ovule. In the first few hours my vagina inflamed for a little bit. Then, the next day I noticed a white discharge for which I thought that I was releasing the medicine. This continued for the next three days.

Now, one important thing you most know when using this ovule. You cannot have vaginal intercourse during the treatment, because the rubbing can worsen the wounds. You have to wait until the walls of your vagina have heal. For me, it happened after three days as I said.

Along, with abstinence you cannot

use any scented soaps, or soaps that kills vaginal bacteria because your HP will unbalance.

Then, after all the preoccupations and waiting my menstrual cycle came again and I was happy to see that the cottage cheese discharge was gone. I had a clear sticky regular discharge which made me really happy.

I would recommend this product to everyone who knows for sure that they have a yest infection. Because if you do not know what you have, and what you have is not this type of infection, then, this medicine is not going to work at all and might worsen your symptoms.

susan nowak says :

hello ladies, this product works very well, I only had to use it one time, and it gave me relief. didn’t hurt, works real well. and made me all better quickly, thank God, smiles. But yes I would highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625041630070930/k2311a0425/4.25.14