Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my area, Shoppers is the best place for this
  • I came across this lipstick brand Covergirl Lip Perfection and I noticed it was on sale (two for twelve dollars)
  • Since I needed lipstick and knew that Covergirl was a legitimate company, I bought two of them
  • I have actually been approached a couple of times and have been asked what brand of lipstick I was wearing, and I found it to be very flattering
  • I don't like that fact that much, but I believe it's the price you would pay for any descent quality lipstick

• by Mile Sims

I happened to stop in Shoppers Drug Mart with a close friend of mine, because we wanted to browse through the makeup products. In my area, Shoppers is the best place for this. I came across this lipstick brand “Covergirl Lip Perfection” and I noticed it was on sale (two for twelve dollars). Since I needed lipstick and knew that Covergirl was a legitimate company, I bought two of them. The colours were “Hot passion #305″ and “Siren #415.” Hot passion being a bright red, and Siren being

a hot pink. I have to say I was pretty satisfied with the products and I absolutely loved the colours.

I would normally wear these lipsticks on special occasions or when I’m going out with my friends. I have actually been approached a couple of times and have been asked what brand of lipstick I was wearing, and I found it to be very flattering. I feel like this product has done everything it is supposed to do and more; which is to maintain a long lasting colour on my lips without drying them out, chipping off, or awkwardly fading away.

On average, I would say one application of this lipstick would last me at least a few hours if I don’t go out eating or constantly find ways to rub the product off. I have gone out to restaurants with this product and it would survive a meal acceptably. However, I like to reapply it a lot just to maintain that glossy and fantastic colour it displays on my lips.

I found this product ...

• Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick
      to not be as drying as other lipstick brands, and it allows for a very easy and smooth application. I normally put on lip balm before applying lipstick, but I found that it is not necessary with this product. I believe that Covergirl is a pretty good company when it comes to makeup, since it is known for its cosmetics, and they offer good products for an acceptable price. I also really liked the packaging design, which is the classical, shiny lipstick tube that looks like your traditional
      lipstick. No need to overcomplicate things.

I don’t believe I have had any problems with this product and I liked the fact that I got it on sale. However, if you were to not buy it on sale, one tube could cost you well over $10. I don’t like that fact that much, but I believe it’s the price you would pay for any descent quality lipstick.

I’ll give this product a rating of nine because of the beautiful results I would get after each application. I would recommend it to anybody.

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick
Christiana Alvarez says :

I love bright lipsticks where can I find these in the United States?

nitakb says :

Hi Christiana,

You can find and purchase Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks, at Target, Walmart, CVS Pharmacy. The cost for these lipsticks cost anywhere between $ 3 and $ 5.

Also if you can’t find them in the stores, you can purchase it from online at amazon for $ 3.50 each with free shipping, and on ebay for $ 3.99 each with free shipping.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122041629900930/k2311a0422/4.22.14