Hera: White Program Cleansing Foam
  • This product has to be the best facial cleanser I have ever used in my life
  • I normally do not use traditional cleansers because of my previous bad experience with them, but I decided to give this one a try because of the good reviews I saw online
  • I noticed that my skin was brighter, felt extremely clean and soft, and I noticed the next day the pimples that I had dried up
  • I can only base my experience off of the four times I got to use this product from the samples I received, but I know I got amazing results
  • I would recommend using this product once a day for the best benefits, because it really does thoroughly clean your skin

• by Mile Sims

This product has to be the best facial cleanser I have ever used in my life. I have obtained a couple of samples of this product as a small gift through another product I ordered online. I normally do not use traditional cleansers because of my previous bad experience with them, but I decided to give this one a try because of the good reviews I saw online.

I absolutely loved this product. At the time, I was having a little bit of trouble with breakouts and my skins complexion due to stress from school. But this product seemed to erase some of that in

just one use. I noticed that my skin was brighter, felt extremely clean and soft, and I noticed the next day the pimples that I had dried up. I could not believe it. I used up all of the samples and am planning on buying the entire product online.

Hera is a Korean company that specializes in cosmetics and skin care, and they deliver very good quality for a reasonable price. I did a little bit of research on this company after using this product and was not surprised to find out that they were Korean, since I found that Korean (and French) companies tend

to have the best skin care products. I can only base my experience off of the four times I got to use this product from the samples I received, but I know I got amazing results.

What I noticed the most was the dramatic change in my complexion. My complexion gets a little broken up when I am stressed, and this product seemed to fix it instantly and fixed it even further after I had used it for four days. From one sample, I got about two uses. You really do not need much to clean your entire face because of its foaming effect. So the ...

• Hera: White Program Cleansing Foam
      money you spend on this product would go a long way since you do not need much per use.

While I was doing my research, I did not like the price that I saw. I am used to seeing cheap cleansers in Walmart. But I discovered this is more of a high-end cleanser, and for a good reason. I believe that 200mL of this product costs around $40 (I think you can get it for cheaper if you do more research). But I believe it is well worth the price. It helped my breakouts and my complexion in just four days. And I can imagine how

many good benefits it would bring me if I had a whole bottle of it to use at my free will.

I would recommend using this product once a day for the best benefits, because it really does thoroughly clean your skin. I give this product a rating of 10 because it just worked so well for me. I would recommend it to anybody. However, if you have more sensitive skin, you should do more research. I have strong, oily, skin and I rarely get irritation from any skin product I use. I’m not entirely sure if this is for sensitive skin. But it worked extremely well for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121041629730130/k2311a0421/4.21.14