Dove Antiperspirant: Visibly Smooth Wild Rose Scent  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have gone through many different deodorant products from all corners of the world, and I think that this Dove product was one of my favorites
  • I know that Dove is well known for its gentleness in its soap products, so I assumed the same in its antiperspirant
  • So I bought it for under five dollars (I believe)
  • I obviously sweat like a fountain, but I noticed every time I neglected to use this antiperspirant, I would sweat even more
  • I have not had any problem with it, it's cheap, and it smells nice

• by Mile Sims

As a teenager going through hormonal changes, antiperspirant was my savior. I have gone through many different deodorant products from all corners of the world, and I think that this Dove product was one of my favorites.

I was going through Shoppers Drug Mart in search of a new antiperspirant, and I came across this product. What attracted me to it initially was the packaging and the company. I know that Dove is well known for its gentleness

in its soap products, so I assumed the same in its antiperspirant. I was also attracted to the scent and the claim on the packaging that it would make you feel “stubble free,” and reduce hair over time. So I bought it for under five dollars (I believe). I thought, “Eh, I don’t have much to lose.”

When I first tried this product for an entire day, I was surprised at how well it worked and how good it smelled. It really did make you feel “stubble free” and soft. It kept sweat at bay as well as any other antiperspirant, but I do not need anything heavy duty. So this product worked just perfect for me.

Ever since that first try, I have faithfully been using it every day. I started using it in the summer, and it was very useful for me since I am a very active person. I would go biking, play soccer, go ...

• Dove Antiperspirant: Visibly Smooth Wild Rose Scent
      out for walks, and rollerblade in the scorching heat of my city. Not only was it hot, but it was humid. I obviously sweat like a fountain, but I noticed every time I neglected to use this antiperspirant, I would sweat even more. It really does work and makes my underarms feel so much more comfortable with the reduced stubble.

I don’t know whether or not it is for sensitive skin, but my mother does have sensitive skin and

would always use Dove antiperspirants. She does not like mine because she can not use scented products where she works, but if you like nice scents and if your skin is not super sensitive, go for this product.

I’ll give it an overall rating of 9. I have not had any problem with it, it’s cheap, and it smells nice. It would probably get a 10 if it were made for more sensitive skin, but I still give it a pretty high rating.

Jamika says :

re : I have not had any problem with it, it’s cheap, and it smells nice
Dove is a very long lasting deodorant. Good for those that have a hard time finding extra strength deodorant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121041629710130/k2311a0421/4.21.14