Free Birds (Movie)  » Movies  »
  • The first and the best thing I liked about this movie was its story
  • The only thing which disappointed me though was the lack of inclusion of songs that usually add great experience to such animated movies
  • But as a whole, I definitely think that this movie is worth your time and money
  • It has got the potential to make some of your boring times fantastic

• by Hamza Butt

With some great animation movies like Frozen, Smurfs 2 and Despicable Me 2 releasing in the same year, the question is: Is Free Birds worth your time and Money? Fortunately, the answer is yes!

Free Birds is an outstanding Animation, Comedy and Adventure movie, filled with great excitement and funny scenes.

The first and the best thing I liked about this movie was its story. Basically the movie is based on a quest by turkeys to stop thanksgiving! It all starts when a turkey named “Reggie” realises that turkeys are fed by humans so that they can eat them.

Who later gets selected

for the presidential pardon, and lives with the luxuries of a T.V and hell lot of pizzas, but just when everything was going well. A Buff turkey named “Jake” shows up and tells him that he’s on a quest to stop the very first thanksgiving, and some Great Turkey has told him that he needs to find Reggie to complete this quest. And there you go! The real adventure begins right from that point.

Then somehow, they manage to get a time machine named S.T.E.V.E, who understands each and every command of a turkey. Which takes the two of them 3 days before the very first thanksgiving. As they arrive, they are immediately attacked by a group of hunters who try to hunt them down. Both of them are then rescued by the local turkeys that are trying to stay alive by keeping themselves hidden.

The local turkeys then make Reggie and Jack aware of the situation they are facing. In the end, Reggie boosts the turkeys up to stop hiding themselves and start fighting for their lives. Which in the end proves to be the best solution.

The fighting scenes are quite hilarious, it really makes you laugh hard to imagine ...

• Free Birds (Movie)
      a group of turkeys beating a bunch of foolish hunters.

For me, the movie has pretty effectively delivered what it promised. Great comedy scenes packed with adventure. Yes, you will find a good number of critics of this movie on the Internet stating that the movie is not worth a ticket. I’m really surprised how some people don’t find the movie funny. The character of Reggie was just outstanding with a touch of romanticism.

The movie made me laugh like hell. It was very funny to see Reggie ordering pizzas and making great relationship with the delivery boy. The fights between Chief

BroadBeak and Jake make you laugh hard too.

The movie has got an spot on writing with an awesome animation! The only thing which disappointed me though was the lack of inclusion of songs that usually add great experience to such animated movies. But as a whole, I definitely think that this movie is worth your time and money.

It has got the potential to make some of your boring times fantastic. If you are a Chicken Run fan like me then believe me this is a must watch movie for you.

I give a solid 7 out of 10 to this movie.

Andrew Leither says :

I like this review a lot and it makes me think that I enjoyed it. You are precise and direct to the point you spice it up and make it shine out and so real. I don’t like animation but my brother’s girl friend has a 9 year old son and he’d love it I will tell her about it over this weekend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1121041629680130/k2311a0421/4.21.14