4 Tech Dual Focus Glaser 2X Click Mini Mouse USB
  • Kidding aside though, there are three main reasons why I think A4 Tech Dual Focus Glaser 2X Click Mini Mouse USB is probably the best mouse out there in the market
  • I know almost everything nowadays is plug and play but the catch here, is that it has a retractable cable
  • Nonetheless, I believe I got more utility than I bargained for

• by Katrina Casenas

I’ve had my A4 tech mini mouse for months now. I remember deciding to buy it because my laptop’s track pad sometimes goes haywire/crazy. It’s nothing permanent. I could easily solve it via closing my laptop and then opening it again. However, repeating this supposedly easy process kind of gets annoying with time. There are times when I’m just so busy or doing something really important that I just don’t have the time nor the energy to close and re-open my laptop. Thus, the solution and answer to my prayers— A4 Tech Dual Focus Glaser 2X Click

Mini Mouse USB.

Like I said, I’ve had this for months now. We’ve been together through thick and thin. It helped me out during my video editing times, my paper writing moments, and all the other struggles I faced using my laptop. Without it, I’d probably flunk college. Kidding aside though, there are three main reasons why I think A4 Tech Dual Focus Glaser 2X Click Mini Mouse USB is probably the best mouse out there in the market.

First off, it’s mini. That means it’s small, portable and handy. You can bring it with you anywhere and

not waste storage space or pocket space, wherever it is you plan to place and take it. Moreover, aside from its mobility, what I also like about it is that its size are perfect for my hands. The grip comes easy and comfy. Sometimes, it almost feels like it’s an extension of your hand!

Secondly, well, it’s plug and play. I know almost everything nowadays is plug and play but the catch here, is that it has a retractable cable. That means you can have it any length you need and want it. If you need it long,

• 4 Tech Dual Focus Glaser 2X Click Mini Mouse USB
      then just pull the rest of the wire out. If you need it short, well, just swiftly pull (yes, you heard that right, a swift pull will retract the excess cable). Now you can plug and play AND have it at any length that suits you. Amazing, isn’t it? Wait, there’s more.

Lastly, it has a patented 2x button. With this, there is no longer a need for double clicks. Just click the 2x button once and voila, the item or program is now open. I really love this feature. As a lazy and busy person, this feature is what totally hooked me to it. I feel like it’s totally revolutionary and genius. I mean, why hasn’t anyone thought of this before?

Oh well, over all. I have no complaints about this product. During the months I had and still have it, I could say that it has really served me well. I can’t remember how much I spent for this but I’m pretty sure it’s nowhere the expensive range because heaven knows I’m a cheapskate. Nonetheless, I believe I got more utility than I bargained for. Thus, money I spent on this was money well-spent indeed.

Farhan says :

what if the rotating part where extension wires are wrapped is inside the mouse.

Lady Sanzenin replies :

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say Farhan, but if that were the case, then I think the mouse size would have to be increased… and I’m already quite happy with the size of this one, so an external wire organizer works fine for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3321041629620130/k2311a0421/4.21.14