This Is the End 2013 Movie
  • In my opinion Kevin Hart is the most hilarious person so they should have kept him in the movie, but it does not matter as Jonah Hill, Danny McBride and Seth Rogen are all funny actors
  • I found this movie amazing and you have to have a creative and open mind to love this kind of movie

• by Khatra Ahmed

This movie was a blast to sit through and I am saying this since I watched this movie at 3 am in the morning and I just had to write a review. I rate this movie 5 stars as it was not only funny,but also scary and at the end it was very touching. They put all those famous well known actors and actresses in the start of the movie to catch your attention and hold it while they
      get straight to the plot.

At the start everything is cool and then things drastically change and I was not ready for all that, as it made the film lose suspense. They should have slowly built tension. However it is a comedy so they can’t just give the viewer’s a long complex plot.All the funny actors were left behind and the others either died or were sent to heaven.In my opinion Kevin Hart is the most hilarious person so they should have kept him in the movie, but it does not matter as Jonah Hill, Danny McBride and Seth Rogen are all funny actors.

I found this movie amazing and you have to have a creative and open mind to love this kind of movie. Its hilarious that the only way to go to heaven through a beaming light is to sacrifice your self for the sake of someone else such as your friend. When Jay was going ...

• This Is the End 2013 Movie
      to heaven through the beaming blue light he was also considerate as to also taking his friend Seth with him but Seth could not go to heaven with him. I though it was cause he is fat and they both can’t be lifted, but I was actually wrong.I cried a bit When Seth sacrificed himself for his friend.

Then all of a sudden Seth has his own beaming blue light lifting him up when he was nearly getting eating by that hideous dragon that is supposed to be a demon from hell.This made me tear up, probably because Whitney Houston’s song ‘I have nothing’ was playing.Then I became happy towards the end when everyone I grew fond of was in heaven chilling, making wishes; one of them being the backstreet boys singing in heaven.This was a great ending as it made me recover from all the fire and scaring dragons I saw. I hope this review will make you eager to watch this.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1121041629600130/k2311a0421/4.21.14