Bob’s Red Mill Brown Rice Flour
  • I realized that I would have to bake my own foods if I wanted to eat baked goods that were similar to what I used to have

• by Jenna

When I first found out that I have a gluten intolerance, it was very difficult figuring out what to eat. It seemed like almost everything on the shelves at the grocery store were off limits for me. I eventually did find a few gluten free products that tasted alright, but most of the boxed baked goods were dry, crumbly, and

overall, nothing like the baked goods I was used to eating in the past.

I realized that I would have to bake my own foods if I wanted to eat baked goods that were similar to what I used to have. That’s where Bob’s Red Mill Brown Rice Flour comes in. I use Bob’s Red Mill Brown Rice Flour for everything! Any time I bake, it’s with this flour. I even cook with it.

Most gluten free recipes call for all sorts of different flours, along with xanthan gum. I’ve found that for most recipes, you don’t need to go through all of that trouble of mixing different flours to bake a tasty gluten free treat. Bob’s Red Mill Brown ...

• Bob's Red Mill Brown Rice Flour
      Rice Flour gives baked goods a superb texture, and it also works well for thickening sauces such as gravy, or even mixed with seasonings to be used as a coating for fried foods.

This flour has made living life with a food intolerance much easier, especially since it can be used for so many recipes in place of wheat flour. My

tip for baking with Bob’s Red Mill Brown Rice Flour is for any recipe that uses wheat flour, replace the wheat flour with this brown rice flour (unless it’s a bread recipe or something similar to bread). For example, if the recipe calls for 1 cup of wheat flour, use 1 cup of Bob’s Red Mill Brown Rice Flour instead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717041629490930/k2311a0417/4.17.14