Fast & Furious 6 (movie)
  • But this movie was made unforgettable by Paul Walker as it unfortunately proved to be his last movie before his died in a car accident
  • I found one of his sayings in the series quite interesting, If the speed kills me don't cry, because I was smiling
  • I thought they will only save Letty and get going, but Nah
  • And I think that was the perfect ending to the story
  • As he always does, he was my most favourite actor in this series

• by Hamza Butt

With some great action, street racing, lightning fast cars and insane racers the previous Fast and Furious movies had delivered exceptionally well. The latest movie that released in this series was Fast and Furious 6 that claimed to have the same adventure and action of street racing like the ones we’ve seen before. The movie conquered my heart just like the previous ones. But this movie was made unforgettable by Paul Walker as it unfortunately proved to be his last movie before his died in a car accident.

I found one of his sayings in the series quite interesting, “If the speed kills me don’t cry, because I was smiling”. Who knew speed would actually kill

him in real life? That was a big coincidence, and that dialogue would surely have given his fans some strength to face his death.

Well, coming on the movie. As I mentioned above the movie had me as the ones before in the series did. The action, the street racing, the twist and turns were just out of the world. It didn’t made me feel like I am getting bored (not even a second). One of the movies that catches your attention and holds it till the end.

The first and best thing I liked in the movie was off course the street racing. There are street racers all around the world, but no one does it

that madly. Their craze for street racing in the movie was just exceptional. You don’t see any of these in real life and that is just why every car lover wants to see this movie. Something that they want to do, but don’t have the courage to accomplish. The racing scenes literally blow the action and adventure meter out.

One thing that I will always remember about this movie is that it’s got hell lot twist and turns, which gets the predictability factor to almost zero. Especially, in the last scenes of the movie when Dom and his friends manage to take the safe with them. No one really imagined that would happen (at least I ...

• Fast & Furious 6 (movie)
      wasn’t one of them). I thought they will only save Letty and get going, but Nah! They took the safe with them which got me shocked. And I think that was the perfect ending to the story.

One more thing I liked in the movie was its funny dialogues. Yeah, you don’t see the movie tagged under comedy genre and it ain’t a comedy movie too, but the thing I noticed was that it managed to make the audience chuckle many times. Especially, in the last scenes when Dom and Co realised that they have got a tank before them, they truly didn’t expected that. The reaction Roman gave was, “Somebody do something, I’ve got

a tank on my ass!”. That literally made me laugh hard. A few more scenes like that made my day.

And yes, how can I finish my review without mentioning Paul Walker? It might sound like I am just giving the best actor award to him because it was his last movie, but it ain’t true. I watched this movie before he died and he truly got my attention. He did a great job! As he always does, he was my most favourite actor in this series. A great trusted partner to Dom and indeed a great entertainer.

Like cars? The idea of driving them crazily on the road? Great, don’t waste a second to watch this movie.

Mauna Locca says :

What an excellent movie. Absolutely unforgettable. So sad to see Paul Walker for the last time. He’s such a good person and an actor. His twin brother looks exactly like him. I couldn’t tell the difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1117041629480930/k2311a0417/4.17.14