Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have always had a problem with mascara clumping and it really frustrated me, but this problem is really minimized with this mascara
  • Before I apply this mascara on, I always like to apply this coat of eyelash moisturiser to avoid drying out my eyelashes
  • Unfortunately, that is the way it has to be unless you want those high-end mascaras that cost at least $50
  • I love how it lasts all day and then is so easily removed at the end of the day

• by Miles Sims

I’m a huge fan of mascara, and I never leave the house without it. That is why I am extremely picky when it comes to choosing my mascaras. When I look for a good mascara, I look for one that washes off fairly easy (but stays on all day), a reasonable price, and lengthens my eyelashes and makes my eyes pop. I’m glad to say that this mascara does all of that.

I have fairly long lashes already, and this mascara exaggerates them to the point to where

it looks like I’m wearing fake lashes. I absolutely love this product. The tiny bristles on the wand that it comes with just makes application so much easier, and it also does not clump even if I apply a lot of it. If the wand is used properly, it looks like your lashes have multiplied and lengthened. This mascara even targets the little lashes that seem to be hidden behind my longer lashes, and it just makes it looks like you have much thicker and longer lashes overall. I have always had a problem with mascara clumping and it really frustrated me, but this problem is really minimized with this mascara. If I get lazy with the application and if I’m not careful, it can clump. But if it is applied evenly and properly, the result turns out perfect every time.

Before I apply this mascara on, I always like to apply this coat of “eyelash moisturiser” to avoid drying out my eyelashes. This mascara is very drying, but I’ve never found a good mascara ...

• Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
      that was not drying. Unfortunately, that is the way it has to be unless you want those high-end mascaras that cost at least $50. This mascara runs for about less than $10, and is well worth the price.

I use this product every single day before I go out, because I liked to look my best all of the time. My friends and family always compliment me on my long eyelashes, and are very surprised when they find out I’m not very fake lashes. It’s all thanks to

this mascara.

At the end of the day, I can remove this mascara very easily with hot water, and then rinse it off with make up remover or facial wash. I love how it lasts all day and then is so easily removed at the end of the day.

I give this product a rating of nine due to its cheap price, its fabulous results, and its easy application and removal. The only problem with it is the drying effect, but I expect that out of any mascara.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115041629410930/k2311a0415/4.15.14