Sangean H201 AM/FM Digital Shower Radio  » Electronics  »
North Vernon, Indiana
  • The signal is good like I said, but I love the pre-set stations more than anything
  • The Sangean H201 is a GREAT radio and I would recommend it to any of my friends, and might even buy another for our other shower

• by Josh Nimeskern

I have never had a shower radio. I was skeptical of signal from inside our house, inside the shower and being able to hear it above the water.

No problem with the Sangean Shower Radio. All of our local stations come in, maybe a 10% reduction from in the car, but that could just be my house/shower location more than anything.

The signal is good like I

said, but I love the pre-set stations more than anything. There are 5 different stations able to be preset similar to a car radio. The radio seems a little bulky but that’s just a minor thing. I have a large shower and doesn’t get in the way, though. This radio is also perfect for camping, canoeing, fishing, or in the kitchen while doing chores.

My only negative is that it could use some more bass but again it’s a shower radio, not a boom box. The price was a little steep for the product, but again it gets good signal and has great easy to use functions and you get a non-foggy display that performs well in the shower. The radio also has a lighted display and a light on the ...

• Sangean H201 AM/FM Digital Shower Radio
      side if the lights were to go out for some reason. It also has an alarm on it (that I have never used)

Battery usage is flawless. There are 3 battery bars on the radio and in one year only 1 bar has gone down. The batteries are in a water-proof container so you don’t have to worry about them getting wet.

I’ve never tried a cheaper

radio, but it does seem like if you bought anything less expensive it wouldn’t work as well, basing off the reviews of similar products. Buy this, or buy a radio with some bass if you’d rather have that and keep it outside your shower.

The Sangean H201 is a GREAT radio and I would recommend it to any of my friends, and might even buy another for our other shower.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611041629270930/k2311a0411/4.11.14