Organix anti-breakage keratin oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • One day I decided to change my looks and bleached my hair, not once, but twice in one week
  • I will recommend that you use the Keratin Oil once a week to keep the results

• by Andrea carrera

I am a natural brunet with wavy hair. One day I decided to change my looks and bleached my hair, not once, but twice in one week. For those who have done highlights, toners or bleach your hair know exactly what happened with my hair afterwards. And for those who do not know, let me explain:

If you bleach your hair once in a month it will dry, because the product will damage each color layer of your natural hair

until it gets the desire color. In my case I went for the color gold yellow. But if you use bleach twice in one week you hair will dry as if you were in a desert needed for water. It is something horrible.

After the two day bleached I decided to buy purple shampoo to get rid of the brassy color. But for my surprise it dried my hair even more. Immediately I started to surf online for a product that will restore my hair to its healthy appearance and shines without getting rid of my waves. I found the perfect product.

I went to HEB and bought the Organix anti-breakage keratin oil conditioner which was only 6 US dollars. Then after, I got into the shower and apply it to my wet hair. I left it for around 6 minutes and washed it off. Let my hair air dry and I was amaze of the results. My hair ...

• Organix anti-breakage keratin oil
      was shinny as it has never been before. And it was really soft too.

Imagine what happened with my hair after several washes. The result was incredible and therefore I decided to buy the shampoo as well to get even greater results.

But, there is one thing you must really know about this product. If you use it as a regular conditioner the results will be even worse as how your hair was initially. It is only to use as a

treatment for damage hair. I will recommend that you use the Keratin Oil once a week to keep the results; otherwise your hair will break.

When you go on to buy the Organix anti-breakage keratin oil, make sure that it says “Oil” and not Brazilian keratin therapy. The Brazilian is only if you have done the treatment to straighten your hair permanently for about 6 month, and we do not want this. We want to keep our natural hair structure while regaining shine.

Ellen Urowitz says :

re : I will recommend that you use the Keratin Oil once a week to keep the results
Recently I needed shampoo. Of course it’s hard to find the shampoo you like through good times. One day I was shopping for groceries and stopped by the shampoo section. I was thinking grocery store for shampoo it’s definitely not going to work. I tried the shampoo and couple of times and left my hair so nice. I’m probably going to stay with organix,for a while.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111041629240930/k2311a0411/4.11.14