Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • As far as my experience with the hair products of this company, it has failed to disappoint
  • However, I've had such a problem with my hair tangling up and being difficult to brush, and it just seemed to be missing a shine
  • I decided that I would take a step up in my hair care routine and buy a conditioner to make my hair silkier and more tangle-free, since I very rarely use conditioner for my already oily hair
  • I have to say I was not disappointed at all
  • Any ways, if you're looking for a new conditioner, it's definitely worth a try

• by Miles Sims

The Organix company is best known for its hair product line that is supposedly beneficial for your hair and scalp. As far as my experience with the hair products of this company, it has failed to disappoint.

I first started using a shampoo from this company, which I remember to be the coconut shampoo, and I fell in love with it. However, I’ve had such a problem with my hair tangling up and being difficult to brush, and it just seemed to be missing a shine. I decided that I would take a step up in my hair care routine and buy a conditioner to make my hair silkier and more tangle-free, since I

very rarely use conditioner for my already oily hair.

I normally buy my hair products based on the value, the ingredients it contains, and the smell. When I came across this product in Shoppers Drug Mart, it ranked fairly well in all three of these categories. And the fact that it contained Argan and Moroccan oil compelled me even more to buy it (since I’ve heard from numerous sources that these ingredients are very healthy for the hair). So I decided to buy it. I have to say I was not disappointed at all.

First off, the smell was wonderful. It had this strange, cologne, type of smell that was strong but extremely compelling. I quite enjoyed a hot shower with that smell lingering in the air, and was quite impressed when the smell still remained after a day or two after showering (which I found that most hair products normally don’t have this quality).

Another thing I loved about this product was the fact that it gave my hair such a nice shine, and made it extremely soft and silky to the touch. I have thick, long, brown and straight hair, that loves to get tangled and get deflated because of how oily it is. This product made my hair much less tangled, and somehow still maintained the volume of my hair (which I found very strange, since ...

• Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Conditioner
      conditioners tend to do the opposite *Cough* Garnier *Cough*). I can’t tell you if it had any health benefits for my hair, but the fact that it got rid of tangles makes it much easier to brush, and therefore I don’t rip out as many strands.

Thirdly, the price to quality ratio for this product was very likeable. I believe it cost about $7 for 385mL and every penny was well spent. You also don’t need to use that much to get a good result, as I’ve found the opposite to be true with the last conditioner I’ve used (I won’t point to any names *Cough* Garnier *Cough*).

Overall, I give this product a rating

of ten because I’ve found absolutely no problem with it. You can call me overly generous with ratings, but if I have no problems with a product and it delivers more than I’ve asked for, I always give a rating of ten. I speak for all of the girls with oily hair. However, my mother and a close friend of mine use the exact same product after I recommended it (and they have pretty dry hair), and they told me they loved it. And I doubt that they were just saying that to be nice because they’re not normally nice to me (haha).

Any ways, if you’re looking for a new conditioner, it’s definitely worth a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111041629230930/k2311a0411/4.11.14