W3school (Service) - A Website that teaches to code
www.w3schools.com
  • W3school is a website that offers to teach you all the major web-designing languages online free of cost
  • Its tutorials are recommend by over a 100 universities and High Schools all over the world
  • It is the best site on the Internet that provides quality tutorials on various languages
  • But after I found W3school, I not only learned both of them, but today I'm designing blogger templates on my own

• by Hamza Butt

I was always interested in creating websites. I always wanted to play with code snippets and wanted to earn the pride of being a web-designer, but I didn’t knew where I could get all that stuff. I didn’t had much money to spend, as I was a student, and my pocket money was not enough to study in an institute where I could learn to code. I shared this desire to my friend, and he told me that there are websites that can teach you web-designing for free. He recommended me to try W3school. Immediately after school I rushed to my pc and Googled it. I was

surprised to see that they had so many language tutorials. I started to give it 1 to 2 hours a day to this site, and it worked out for me!

W3school is a website that offers to teach you all the major web-designing languages online free of cost.Its tutorials are recommend by over a 100 universities and High Schools all over the world. It is the best site on the Internet that provides quality tutorials on various languages. I have learned the two main languages from W3school that are: HTML and Css. Before finding W3school, I always thought that it’ll be a great hardship to learn any of

these languages. But after I found W3school, I not only learned both of them, but today I’m designing blogger templates on my own. W3school is the best source of web-designing knowledge on the Internet. It is filled with every single information like browser support, references to every single property and more.

It offers many tutorials other than HTML and Css, but the great thing about them is that they are arranged in such a manner that you won’t have any difficulty understanding them. Before the start of every tutorial it tells you what you already need to know to learn this language. It gives a brief history about ...

• W3school (Service) - A Website that teaches to code
      the language, where and in which manner it is used.

The thing that helps the learner most is the online examples they have in store for us. As a new bie, I sometimes found the text tutorials to be a bit confusing, but the online try it editor always made me understand what the tutorial was about. It took me around 45 days to learn HTML (Yeah, I was slow). This could have been a lot faster if I had spent more time learning it. Plus, they have quizzes to test your knowledge After I completed my tutorial, I took one of those, and I found out that

there was still a lot to learn. So these quizzes help you learn more.You can also get W3school certificates to prove your skills to others, they cost 95$ per certificate. You need to take an online exam for these certificates, if you fail you can take the exam again.

I got all my web-designing skills by spending an hour or two daily on this site, totally free of cost. Now, I am planning to take web-designing as my profession. If someone ever asks me for a free web-designing tutorial course, I would always recommend W3school. This site made my dream come true, and now I can do what I always wanted to.

Raj Bajaj says :

I have become a technocrat from an ordinary business owner, all thanks to W3Schools. It really helped me to learn HTML, PHP and CSS and hence, to become a web designer. With no doubt I will recommend this to everyone who wants to learn web languages.

Georgi says :

I make websites from 5-6 years and when i have some problem or i can not think, always the first place where i look for solution is w3schools

Max Powell says :

re : W3school is a website that offers to teach you all the major web-designing languages online free of cost
Yes, this is a great site, I learn every basic thing from this site.

Sukina Powell says :

As a student of Computer Science, this website is awesome Not only does it teaches code from several different languages but it also has a “Try it yourself” feature that allows you to test what you’ve learnt. Another great feature is that along with teaching you the languages w3schools provide a variety of examples and tutorials.

W3schools makes it easy to learn code at your own pace and time. I’ll give it 4 stars of 5, only because it offers certification in the different language for about $ 95 (when last I checked) but I haven’t tried it as yet to give full ratings on it. W3schools is definitely recommended for anyone doing Computer Science or anyone having an interest in coding

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2010041629161230/k2311a0410/4.10.14