Tata Indicom
  • In my one year experience with them, there was only one phase of 2-3 days,
  • In with they had server problem, and I faced connectivity problem
  • Those guys are sincere, but they are not that knowledgeable, and they keep on forwarding your call, once you have a technical issue

• by none
      This is yet another ISP, that I have experienced. I took an unlimited broadband plan by them, which costs 500 Rs. Plus taxes.

However, the internet s quite ordinary, and the download speed was even slower. I hardly saw it going over

5-6 kbps at any occasion.

The same plan on Airtel costs you less, and both download, and surfing speed of Airtel is better than Tata. The cost to is low.

However their performance is very consistent. In my one year experience with them,

• there was only one phase of 2-3 days,.

In with they had server problem, and I faced connectivity problem. Rest I NEVER EVER has and Connectivity problem with Tata internet.

There customer care is just about OK. Those guys are sincere, but they

are not that knowledgeable, and they keep on forwarding your call, once you have a technical issue.

That is quite annoying. Overall, Tata broadband is just OK.

Its better then some, but there are better options available. I will rate it 6 on scale of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 211505162911031/k2311a0515/5.15.07