Bath & Body True Blue Spa Shea Butter Super Rich Body Cream
  • Also, the smell of it is light, but significant, and amazing
  • It will cost you $20 for the larger size, so if you want to restock your bathroom with the stuff I would wait until it is on sale - usually around holidays

• by Katy McBrayer

My biggest pet peeve is dry skin. My skin is very sensitive and sometimes itchy from being dry. I was so tired of putting lotion on multiple times a day and having to carry around lotion with me to reapply. I was thrilled when my mother got me a True Blue Spa gift set from Bath & Body. The True Blue products were all good, but one stood apart from the rest; the Shea Butter Super

Rich body cream.

It used to be called Lay it on Thick. I have been using it now for years and it is the only lotion is spend my money on anymore. It is so thick that I put it on in the morning and I never have to reapply lotion throughout the day again. Also, the smell of it is light, but significant, and amazing. My nose is extremely sensitive, so I can’t handle anything that has too much perfume. The True Blue Shea Butter does not have the hint of bitter smell like the usual cocoa butter. It is a smoother and a little sweeter smell. All of my ex-boyfriends use the product now, after having been around me and liked the feel of my skin and the smell. So, the smell is not too girly for men whatsoever.

A compromise you have to make with this product is because it ...

• Bath & Body True Blue Spa Shea Butter Super Rich Body Cream
      is so thick that it will stay on all day, if you don’t let it dry for a bit of time or rub it into your skin very well, it can get onto your clothes. Similar to if you had put on body oil. One of my friends - that doesn’t mind dry skin or hands - didn’t like when I wore the lotion because it would be “sticky” when they touched me.

There are three

or four times a year when Bath & Body has a sale on the products. It is usually buy one, get one half off. While this is the only lotion I buy, I must say the only other downfall is that it is pretty pricey. It will cost you $20 for the larger size, so if you want to restock your bathroom with the stuff I would wait until it is on sale - usually around holidays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318041628991030/k2311a048/4.8.14