Saucony Jazz Original shoes  » Clothes  »
  • The jazz however, is the most outstanding model of Saucony in my opinion
  • I find it very amazing for shoes to break in easily in a very short amount of time
  • I recommend you guys to own a pair and see for yourselves how comfortable these shoes are

• by Mierick Diodina Bonifacio

Hi there fellow sneaker heads! This review is all about the Saucony Jazz shoe. Saucony is is an American manufacturer of athletic shoes. The brand is famous for their stylish yet functional shoes built for all kinds of people and all kinds of terrain. The jazz however, is the most outstanding model of Saucony in my opinion. These shoes are so lightweight and flexible! Not to mention

hey are also extremely comfortable! When i first got i was thinking that my feet would hurt because i have wide, big feet but when i wore them they were soft and snug fitting on my feet. My pair instantly broke in the first day! I find it very amazing for shoes to break in easily in a very short amount of time.

The Saucony Jazz’ upper material is made of suede and nylon-like type of material which is very durable and lightweight. The suede on my pair is very much similar to skateboarding shoes which is in fact, very durable! they are also soft, flexible and stylish. It also has metallic silver accents that let’s people know that you are wearing a legitimate pair of Saucony’s. The sole is made with a very soft, comfortable rubber,

• Saucony Jazz Original shoes
      great for walking all day long! I never had problems with the sole even after walking in the mall whole day. the sole has great traction and flex that provides all day comfort for those of you who like to walk all day long.

The shoe is a classic, timeless and would never go out of style. I recommend you guys to own a pair and see for yourselves

how comfortable these shoes are. I am very much contented on the performance and quality of the shoes and i would like to own another pair soon.

I’d give these shoes a perfect rating all the time because they are worth every penny and they would last for a very long time.(Depending on how you use them) I think they are a great pair for people who experience foot, leg and back pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 557041628890830/k2311a047/4.7.14