Ruta 6 Homeopathic Medicine for Brain Tumor
  • With little hope, I decided to continue treatment
  • Unfortunately, the platelet count falls way below of the comfortable region and Temozolamide had to be stopped after just 9 days
  • I found many and tried to contact with them
  • He is using bathroom independently, and there is no problem in his speech, vision and hearing
  • In this case, it is not fine for me to bluntly recommend Ruta 6 to all Brain Tumor patients

• by Galega

‘You should go back home. And, don’t expect much’.

This statement is still reverberating in my ears. One of the most famous neurosurgeons had uttered it for my brother. My brother was diagnosed with recurrent High Grade Glioma (Glioblastoma, a brain cancer). He was operated in 2008 and then undergone radiotherapy at AIIMS in 2008. At that time, it was a case of WHO Grade – II Glioma. Now, it had turned into Grade IV.

With little hope, I decided to continue treatment. The tumor was inoperable because of its location (cortex, sub-cortex, right optic chiasm, left temporal lobe and frontal lobe – quite a BIG tumor!). Oncologist had planned for Radiotherapy (IMRT – 25 Fractions/4500Gy) along with concurrent Temozolamide (oral chemotherapy). Unfortunately, the platelet count falls way below of the comfortable region and Temozolamide had to be stopped after

just 9 days. The condition of my brother was also deteriorating. I continued with Radiotherapy which lasted on 19th September, 2013. I contacted another famous neurosurgeon who, to my disappointment, again said that the situation is dangerous. Rather, the prognosis was quite worse at that point of time. Maximum six months – that is what he predicted about the life of my brother. I was frightened. What to do now?

Fortunately, I didn’t lose hope. The first thing I started to do was to search long term Glioblastoma survivors around the world (who were available on the Internet). I found many and tried to contact with them. I learned few things in those contacts. Two important and common points were Banerji Protocol (also known as Ruta Protocol) and diet and herbs (which can check the growth of aggressive

brain tumor).

I decided to immediately contact Dr. Prasanta Banerji, Kolkata for Ruta based homeopathic treatment for Brain cancer. I wrote all current symptoms of my brother, and sent them along with photocopies of all relevant reports through courier (I must mention here that Indian patients are required to send reports and current symptoms through courier, while International patients can send these reports through mail).

After four days, I got the medicine from Dr. Prasanta Banerji through courier with prescription slip. I started Ruta 6, along with three other medicines on 19th September, 2013. Same day, the radiation therapy was completed.

Ruta 6 can be administered with conventional allopathic medicines, like Dexamethasone and Sodium Valparine.

I am writing this review after six months of this treatment. The condition of my brother has improved. He was on bed with ...

• Ruta 6 Homeopathic Medicine for Brain Tumor
      urine and bowel incontinence, along with severe weakness for around two months. Now, he is in a very good condition. All subsequent MRIs have shown stable (the latest one shows slight shrinking of the tumor) morphology of the mass lesion. He is using bathroom independently, and there is no problem in his speech, vision and hearing. There is mild hemiparesis in the right side.

He is still not completely fine. There is still disease, and it will take few more months for him to return to the normal life. I am optimistic, but many doctors are not. Dr. Prasanta Banerji along with many long terms GBM survivors are also optimistic with Ruta 6 treatment.

Ruta 6 has also undergone clinical trial, a rare example in the homeopathic field. Moreover, unlike chemotherapy, it doesn’t come with any side effects.

And, more importantly, it prolongs the life of a brain cancer/tumor patients without compromising with the quality of life.

Ruta 6 is available around the world. I use German made Ruta 6, or the one bought from Mr. Banerji clinic. Ruta 6 is made from Ruta Graveleons, the image of which is attached with this review.

Glioblastoma is a monster disease. The average survivor rate (prognosis) is less than one year. In this case, it is not fine for me to bluntly recommend Ruta 6 to all Brain Tumor patients. My purpose for writing this review is to request you to keep Ruta 6 as an option. Do lots of research. Talk with as many as GBM survivors you can find. And, only then start a treatment. I will keep on updating this review as per the condition of my brother.

harsh shukla says :

Mr galega May i hv your contact no plz.

Hi Harsh,

I am not comfortable in posting my personal number on the public forum. You should post your question if you want to know something about my personal experience about brain cancer treatment.

Galega-
Is your brother still on the Benerji protocol? My brother in law has GBM, and his symptoms are very similar to those of your brother. He is about to start the Ruta6, and he has concerns. Would love to hear more of your thoughts, and suggestions.
Lara

Hi Lara,

Sorry to know about the condition of your brother in law. I know how tough it is.

Yeah, my brother is still on banerji protocol. He is STILL not STABLE. But, what matters more is the fact that he is ALIVE. It is against the wildest expectation of any doctor (of conventional medicine).

We are still fighting with cerebral edema (brain swelling) issue. I would suggest you to plan about brain swelling prudently. Get rid of dexamethasone (if it is going on).

According to latest MRI report, the tumor has shrunk a little.

I would love to share my experience on this platform about the treatment of my brother. If you have any questions, feel free to put here.

Galega,
Thanks SO much for responding. Mike has trouble with balance and weakness, as does your brother. He has had incontinence, falls often, has headaches, and has had many seizures. He’s takes Decadron for the seizures, but I don’t know about the other drug you mentioned? I’ll find out.

Right now, the most pressing question we have is the safety of the Ruta6 protocal. Is your brother doing it with the Calcerea as well? I think the combination is what Benerji uses. Mike is concerned because on the label it says something about`toxicity’ and not touching it with your fingers?? This is strange to me, because homeopathic medicine is so diluted, but I wonder if you have heard any issues with this?

In terms of your brother’s stability, is he able to walk? How long has he been on the Ruta6?

It’s really wonderful that you are willing to share your experiences and your brother’s battle. Where do you live? We live in Utah right now, and Mike is in Boston.

Warm Regards,
Lara

Galega replies :

Decadron is Dexamethasone. It is prescribed for cerebral edema (swelling), not for seizures. Mike must be taking other medicines to control seizures/convulsions.

My brother is taking two anti seizures medicines. There is no problem in taking allopathic medicines with Ruta 6. Dr. Banerji just strictly prohibits Temozolomide (oral chemotherapy for brain tumor).

Coming to the main point, there is not an iota of toxicity with Ruta 6 or Calcerea. It is suggested to not touch it by hand to save it from external reactions, or something like that. If you have washed your hand properly, you can definitely touch it with hand. It is just to not compromise with its intended purpose.

My brother is taking Ruta 6 along with CP 3 (the combination you are referring about) since 19 September, 2013. There are also other medicines which Dr. Banerji keeps changing depending on the condition.

My brother do walk independently. Some times he has problems of balance because of brain swelling. As I said, dexamethasone is a big issue (decadron). We are still trying to laid it off.

Lara says :

I see. This in very interesting because Mike has had a very good reaction to the Decadron. When he’s on the right dosage, he does much- much better in terms of his balance and strength. Why do you not like this drug? Does it have many side effects? I wish he didn’t take ANY Drugs at all, but this isn’t realistic I suppose considering his condition.

Hi Lara,

We also used to be quite happy with Decadron (Dexamethasone, the brand given to my brother in India was/is Dexona). Once started it brought back his balance, there was no slurring of speech, he was able to walk independently, etc.

But, you may be surprised to know that it is NOT a treatment. It is just a way to give the patient FEW MORE DAYS to live. It just elongates the patient’s life.

The immediate cause of death for brain tumor patients is cerebral edema/ brain swelling, in majority of cases. And, Decadron controls that very thing. Then why it is hated among patients and care giver.

The reason is large…large…large amount of side effects of this medicine. I have written a personal experience about dexamethasone for brain swelling on this platform, you may want to go through that. Getting rid of Decadron is one of the biggest challenge that brain tumor survivors face. It is quite tough and doctor’s suggestions MUST be taken before doing anything.

You may also ask Mike’s doctor. I am sure he will second my view about ill effects of Decadron.

But, remember, you should NEVER try to stop Decadron on your own. Always…always take doctor’s suggestions before tapering it off.

re : With little hope, I decided to continue treatment
Galega, how is ur bro is he on Banerjee Protocol till now ?

Actually My father(57) has been diagnosed with GBM-IV on july 14, 2015, which is inoperable due to multiple lesions. I was searching for Homeopathic medicines for this found Ruta-6 of Banerjee protocol. As U have already tested this for ur bro, hence plz just clarify whether to completely focus on Ruta Calcerea Phos. or to continue the Chemo.

Hi Srikant,

Sorry to hear about the condition of your dad. I share the pain you are bearing with.

I will never advise you to go for chemo for you dad. At this age (57 years), chemotherapy may be harsh for him. Temozolomide (oral chemo for brain cancer) can be quite dangerous.

I would advise you to try Ruta 6. This medicine will ensure more life for you father. By`more’ I mean longer life without compromising the quality of life. It may not completely abolish the tumor. As a matter of fact, nothing in the conventional treatment (surgery, chemo or radiation) can completely eradicate the monstrous tumor.

My brother is getting better. He was supposed to die sometimes in 2014, according to some of the best neurosurgeons (Dr. A. N. Jha, Chairman Medanta Hospital Gurgaon and Dr. A. K. Singh, among others). None of doctors had told us that he can live beyond six months. The time was August-September 2013. And, he is still alive. The tumor is shrinking, albeit at very slow rate. That was GBM with lots of aggressive satellite tumors.

He is still alive. He needs assistance in completing all of his daily work, like eating and bathroom. But, AGAIN, he is still ALIVE.

Srikant says :

Thanks Galega for ur reply. My father has started taking Ruta Cal. Phos. Last month, the radiation oncologist has advised me to do MRI on 28th of this month. But, by reviewing different cases, I think the chances of Tumour regression is very less. Hence, I’ve decided not to do the MRI.

Bro, just tell me “when U’ve done the MRI of ur bro after the Continuation of Ruta Cal. Phos. ?” Thanks.

Galega replies :

I did this after six months.

But, why do you want to go for MRI? CT Scan will be better. Initially, I also used to request doctor to prescribe MRI with perfusion test. Later, I realized that my mistake. When I am not supposed to go for surgery or radiation then there isn’t any need of MRI.

I would suggest you to get CT Scan after six months. Follow all advises of Dr. Banerjee. I think Dr. Prasanta is no more seeing the patient. You need to fix an appointment with his son Dr. Pratip Banerjee.

Srikant says :

Hi, Galega. How is ur brother now ?

My father(58) is on Banerji Protocol since Sept. 2015. (dx. July, 2015).

Recently he had Fits which is a very frightening one. Although he looks good, but the quality of life is very poor.

So I want to know from U whether the protocol has improved the Quality of life in ur brother’s case or not ? And do U have any idea about Fits ?

Plz reply soon. Thank U very Much.

Galega replies :

The quality of life of my brother had improved a bit. It is quite a slow process and needs patience on the part of attendant. My brother remained senseless for all these times. Keep faith on the doctor and keep praying for your dad.

What your father is experiencing is convulsion attack. You can run anti convulsion medicine like Sodium Valparine or consult Dr. Pratip Banerji to handle it. As the morphology of the tumor will shrink, these attacks will start to disappear. It happens because tumor happens to stop neurotransmitters.

Hi Galega, srikant Here.

Bro, very bad news for me. Last time I had told you about the fits my father was getting. I thought it’s normal(Convulsion Attacks). Bt when I did CT Scan on 17.08.16, I found that the Tumour has moved form Deep parietal lobe to Fronto-Parietal with involvement of Corpus Callosum Midline shift of 11mm.

As Per Dr. Pratip Banejee advice, I had not done CT Scan since April, 2016. But in d end, I had to do as my father became totally unconscious. My father (58) is on Banerji Protocol since Sept. 2015.

I was shocked becoz I really had a great belief that Ruta 6 would shrink the Lesions (Multicentric GBM). But till nw it has not worked.

I had to take my father to nearest cancer hospital he’s under Radiation Chemo(Oral) again, now. I’m really confused what to do. Nw, I can’t go to Dr. Pratip banerji, as father is under treatment I have to be wth him. Plz Reply very soon. Thank You.

Galega replies :

Ruta 6 isn’t responding to your father. It is quite obvious. The advice of Dr. Banerji emanates from his sheer belief and past records. However, I would still suggest you to consult Dr. Banerji at least once more and discuss what went wrong.

Srikant says :

Thanks Galega. Bro, your reply came so lately this time. Is everything alright ?

Galega replies :

There was little bit of problem… but, now situations are under control. Thanks.

Scott Jones says :

Galega I would never recommend that people have a CT over an MRI.CT scans deliver a huge amount of radiation to the whole brain. The equivalent of 30 chest xrays. MRI is the best method of showing changes in Brain Tumours.

I am an 11 year survivor of a grade 2 Glioma I had radiation and temodal (4.5years daily low dose) and have been on the maintenance protocol for RUTA 6C and Calphos for 11 years now.

Scott

Galega replies :

Great Scott. You are an inspiration for all of us who are fighting against this deadly disease. It is heartening to note that you are also on Ruta 6 protocol.

I would request you to write your experience here on ReviewStream. It will help many people in need.

Uma says :

Hi Galega.

Thank you for sharing your valuable insights. My mother was recently diagnosed with GBM grade IV in July 2015. She is 63 and diabetic. The prognosis was 3 months without medical intervention and about 15 months with standard therapy - tumor resection, radiation and chemo (temodar).

We were unaware at the time of alternative medicine and went ahead with the resection. The surgery was quite successful and they were able to remove 95% of the tumor. That did leave her with significant weakness on the left side of her body though. She can still walk slowly and talk (slightly slurred speech), but her left hand has been nearly immobilized. We were told to expect this. The plan after surgery was to wait for about four weeks and then start radiation and chemo therapy for six weeks to treat the remaining 5% of tumor and slow it’s growth, which we did.

During this time we heard about the Banerji Protocol and communicated via email with Dr. Prasanta Banerji, who suggested the use of Ruta 6 and CalPhos 3. We live in the US and western doctors didn’t allow her to start the homeopathic medicine during the course of radiation for fear of their being drug interactions. So we started it immediately after she finished her 6 week therapy. She has now been on it for only 3.5 weeks.

We were scheduled for an MRI last week to show us the results of the radiation and chemo and we were expecting good news, but were shocked to learn that throughout the treatment, her tumor had actually continued to grow and spread further. According to the doctors this is very rare and suggestive of an extremely aggressive strain of GBM that didn’t respond to the treatment at all. There’s also a tremendous amount of edema (swelling) which they are treating with decadron. She went overnight from 1mg a day to 12mg. The doctors are recommending a second surgery and stronger chemo (Avastin) which personally I am against because I feel like that will leave her with no quality of life left. Avastin is well known to cause side effects like intestinal perforation and heart disease, among others. The surgery might still be necessary though, but we’re out of options in regards to post operative treatment and medicines, other than homeopathy.

We’ve started her on the Banerji protocol but we don’t know how long it takes for it to take effect in the body. We also don’t know how much time we have, so we emailed Dr. Banerji about increasing the dose but haven’t heard back yet.

My questions for you -

1) What dose of Ruta and CalPhos was your brother on? How many pills a day and how many times a day?

2) Did you modify his diet?

3) What are the other homeopathic meds that Dr Banerji prescribed to your brother and what are they for?

4) How long did it take for the homeopathic meds to start showing some effect?

Any other information you can share would be helpful.

Uma

Hi Uma,

Its sad to see the unfortunate times your family is going through without any fault.

First of all, we started Ruta during radiation (and Temozolomide, which was stopped later because of low platelet counts). There wasn’t any side effect. In fact, Dr. Banerji is strongly against chemotherapy. You did right by avoiding Avastin. At this age, your mother would have found it really tough to bear with innumerable side effects of Avastin.

Now, coming to the point:

1. The dose was different at different times according to the condition of my brother. I keeps on going there and seeing the doctor with latest status and as per requirements he adjusts the dosage. One email (for international patients), he usually prescribes same dose. Actually, it is just a ready made mail sent to all. You should have sent them all reports and asked them to send medicine (irrespective of cost, which will still be quite less). You seem to be an Indian. Why don’t you ask someone to go there with all reports? Further, when tumor is increasing (like your mother’s case), the doctor prescribes alternate three doses of Ruta 6 and CP (five pills every three hours). That works wonderfully. Currently, my brother is taking five pills of Ruta 6 two times a day. This is the standard dose as his tumor is now shrinking.

2. I didn’t modify his diet. I just ensured to control carbs. You might have heard about ketogenic diet. Dr. Banerji didn’t give any suggestions regarding diet. I should mention here that patient should not eat half an hour before and after taking this medicine.

3. He did prescribed many more medicines, as per requirements. For example, once my brother was in hospital in my home town. He was completely senseless then and wasn’t able to even sit. He had forgotten everything. The end was near (in December, 2014), as the doctor (conventional medicine) had told me (like many times before). I met Dr. Banerji who prescribed some medicines and asked me to have faith. My brother was fine after two months and got his senses, including memory back. That was more than just a symptom of swelling (cerebral edema). RT was one of those medicines. I think you should not give your mother these medicines just reading my experience. That may not be right thing to do. Dr. Banerji had also prescribed some medicines for brain swelling. However, I think that has not worked.

4. It will usually take around six months. You will first start to see stable tumor (stable morphology). Keep patience. I won’t suggest another surgery for such type of highly aggressive tumor. The morphology is going to be same within one month after the surgery.

I will be glad to share my experience, if you have any more queries.

On a side note, Dr. Prasanta Banerji is no more seeing patients. His son Dr. Pratip Banerji (another very good doctor aged 64 years) is handling all cancer and kidney patients at the hospital.

Uma says :

Galega,

I can’t thank you enough for your prompt response. After your message, we contacted our family in India to reach out to Dr Banerji. It wasn’t easy because most of our family is situated in Mumbai, and also because Dr. Banerji is extremely busy, but I finally did manage to get a phone consultation. He prescribed some other medicines besides Ruta and CalPhos and all of them have been delivered here to us in the US already. Your guidance in this matter has been immensely helpful.

I truly hope your brother is doing very well, and has a full, remarkable recovery. God bless and thank you again.

Regards,
Uma

Galega replies :

Nothing to thank about in this case, Uma. We all are in the same boat and I understand the importance of sharing experience.

amit says :

dr prasanta banerjee now seeing …Please note, you DO NOT need to come and wait from the previous night to make an appointment at clinic.
Names for appointment can be registered from 7 a.m. in the morning.
Appointments with Dr. Prasanta Banerji are available only for critical diseases like cancer, brain tumor, renal failure etc. The names of such patients will be registered on a priority.

Galega replies :

Yes, he is now seeing only critical patients. His son, Pratip Banerji, is also worth recommending.

re : With little hope, I decided to continue treatment
Hi Galega,

My Dad was diagnosed with GBM grade 4 in March this year. We have started Dr. Banerji’s protocol from mast month. However we are not able to get him off Dexamethason. I would like speak to you on how your brother got off this steroid. Could you please share your mobile number?

Saranya

Galega replies :

I have succinctly written below about the way we are handling Dexamethasone. This is the biggest problem. And, I am still fighting it. I even went to the extent of running 0.5 mg Dexamethasone daily for around 6 months because I am terrified of letting my brother discontinue it.

Unfortunately, it may not be possible to share my mobile number on a public forum. You can freely put your queries here.

Galega,

I’m using Lyco from Dr. Banerji’s protocol for the last one month. But the edema in his head is becoming a nightmare. He has been hospitalised twice in the last month due to weakness. Did your brother take any other medicine for edema?
Pls help my Father is hospitalised and we are very confused.

Saranya

Galega replies :

Lyco - I think it is Lycopodium - is prescribed by Dr. Banerji for cerebral edema. I have mentioned in my review and my responses above that Dr. Banerji protocol may not be the perfect point to tackle this cerebral edema.

The tumor of my brother has started to shrink. But, we are still fighting this edema issue. For God’s sake, it is under control. But, sometimes, we have to go for Dexamethasone.

I think you should keep in touch with your doctor. Following are some medicines which can handle Edema:

- Dexamethasone, very dangerous medicine and quitting it should always be a target for attendant.

- Solu Medrol: Can be administered during serious condition of edema. Gives quick relief. Can be injected for five days.

- Purified Glycerol: A very good supplement. Ask your doctor about it.

Apart from it, I have also given some supplement. I am writing my personal opinion about them on this platform. Here are they: Himalaya Shallaki - Bosewellia Serrata and Himalaya Haridra - Curcumin. Please research about these.

Saranya says :

Thanks for your reply Galega. May I know the maximum dosage of Dexa you have used per day? We are using about 24mg. But he still seems to be having weakness.

Galega replies :

We have also been to 24 mg per day. Keep trying to get rid of Dexa. Discontinue it with care. My brother had to admitted to hospital in a very serious conditions two times after we discontinue it. We were following the advise of doctors like tapering off Dex and then gradually stop it.

srikant says :

Hi Galega. How r u ur Brother ?

We had a talk before 3 months. My Dad, 57, is on Banerji Protocol since October, 2015. He has multicentric GBM, the number of tumours have regressed from 4 to 1.
So, That’s a positive sign. But we’r not certain whether the regression is becoz of Protocol or becoz of Radiation chemo.

Galega replies :

Great Srikanth…. I am happy to see the improvement.

Your dad has already gone through chemo and RT and hence you may not want him to again go for these process. So, continue with Ruta even if you don’t have any proof about it working for your dad. Be optimistic. It has worked for many unfortunate people, including my brother.

Just three days back, one of India’s most known cartoonist Mr. Sudhir Tailang died because of this brain cancer. He had three surgeries within one and half years apart from going through chemo and RT. I had talked to him and convinced him to now go for Ruta 6. But, his influential friend like Navin Jindal convinced him to go for a treatment from Ludhiana. I don’t know he could have survived… but, I think he should have gone for Ruta 6.

Anyway, keep taking care of your dad.

srikant says :

Ya bro. I’ve heard about Mr. Sudhir Tailang.

But only thing I’m nt sure about, is the quality of life. Dr. Banerji is demanding that after undergoing “the protocol” people are leading normal trouble-free lives.

In case of my father, I’ve not seen any remarkable change. The Partial paralysis, speech problem, less conciousness are still there.

Did u find any change in ur brother regarding the quality of life ??

Thanks Galega.

Galega replies :

The quality of life of my brother has improved. But, the rate of improvement is quite slow.

He still needs assistant in doing anything.

However, I can’t complain. For me, he is alive and that’s matter more than anything.

Rafi says :

My 10 years old daughter is suffering from pontine glioma….now she is under treatment of prasanta banerji sir,,, from last 2 months she is taking ruta 6, cp3x, and other medicine,, her vomit already off,, but now she is suffering from severe convulsion,,, do u have any experience or can advice us anything plzzz,, now she is hospitaled,, plzzz response as soon as possible,,,

Hi Rafi Bhai,

It is very sad to see such a little girl having to go through so much pain. Please keep patience.

She is currently hospitalized and I think neurologist must have prescribed some anti-convulsion medicines, like Sodium Valporate or Valporine Acid.

You can definitely give anti convulsion medicines to your daughter while going ahead with Ruta 6 and other homeopathic medicines. Just avoid chemotherapy and RT at any cost. You can also ask your Dr. Pratip Banerji regarding this - whether to give anti convulsion medicine or not. I think you can which will effectively handle convulsions.

By the way, has Dr. Prasanta Banerji started to see patients? I heard that he is no more seeing patients and all cancer, brain tumor and kidney cases are handled by Mr. Partip.

Rafi says :

Bhai thanks for prompt reply, may Allah bless u and ur family, actualky I met with mr prasanta banerji 2 months back, but I also heard he is not seeing anymore,,, but not confirm,, bhai I need some information,, my daughter stopped vomit, from last 15 days,, no eyes dropping, no fever, no headache, no eyes stiffness, , are these all symtoms good? Actully I am very upset and alopathic doctors are all talking negetively,, now she is in rice tube,,,plzzzz reply ,, can I continue ruta 6 and other medicine? Cause she is having antibiotic now,,, plzz reply

Galega replies :

Sorry for late reply Rafi. In my opinion these are good signs. But, unfortunately, the condition of your angel is not good. You must keep patience and be in the touch of your doctor. There is no hope in conventional medicines and hence your allopathic doctors may not be wrong as they should be straight farward at this juncture. Make a video of your doctor and show that to Dr. Pratip next time you visit him. Dr. Prasanta is no more seeing patients.

Adam says :

Hi Galega,

How is your brother is feeling now?

I must need to say that the experience which you shared is tremendous help.

My father diagnosed GBM Grade 4.

I went for surgery but doctors said there is no benefit to do it as tumor will re occur.

I went back to home and did research and found Ruta treatment and your post. I feel hope and I started Ruta and CP 3X along with decadron 12 mg per day.

My father was got paralysed and after going this treatment he started walking.

I tried to contact Banerji via email and I got reply from them along with prescription. They suggested Ruta 2 times a day, Lyco 30 2 times a day and CP 3X but what happened is after leaving Decadron for 3 days my father is again start losing his consious. It’s seems Cerbal Edema swelling is giving us hard time.

Please advise me for below mentioned points:

1 As you wrote in your post that you started Ruta 6 along with 3 medicines so please mention name what they are?

2 At the moment you started Ruta 6 what was Grade of GBM of your brother and in how much time it’s started shrinking.

3 In critical situation what dosage plan you followed along with decadron?

4 Please let me know your opinion as since I have Ruta treatment plan so should I go for surgery to reduce Grade and afterwards I will start Ruta treatment?

5 Did you used LYCO or you have used only Ruta 6 and CP 3X?

Awaiting for your immediate help as my father again not feeling well.

Adam

P.S. In addition to my point number 4,

As I said should I go for surgery to reduce Grade and afterwards I will start Ruta treatment OR second option is I should use Decadron along with Ruta treatment as I already started from 2 weeks.

Further more, please also let me know that did you use decadron injections or Oral tablets?

Adam

Galega replies :

Cerebral Edema is quite problematic and managing it with Decadron is a herculean task. Once you stop giving it, the patient starts to lose balance. This has happened with my brother many times. And, in fact, despite slow shrinking of tumor, the edema problem is still there with my brother. I would suggest you to be in touch with a neuro physician to handle Decadron. Ask your doctor about possibility of keep 0.5 mg daily dose for long (after tapering off to this level). Further, ask about purified glycerol.

Apart from Ruta, CP and Lyco - just like your case - my brother was also prescribed Apis Mel. This medicine did work in handling cerebral edema. Shoot a mail to Dr. Banerji and ask suggestion about this medicine.

I didn’t plan any dosage. I just followed the instructions of Dr. Banerji.

I would not suggest you to go for surgery at this stage. Let’s hope and pray that the tumor will start responding to Ruta.

When I started Ruta treatment, my brother’s tumor was GBM Grade IV. It was Glioma Grade II in 2008 when surgery and radiotherapy was done. This time, surgery was ruled out after PET CT Scan because there was no hope of recovery. The tumor was quite aggressive. I went for Radiotherapy and Temozolomide before going for Dr. Banerji.

quick note by anonymous :

Hello Galega,

Can you please share your contact number. my father too has GBM IV and is undergoing chemo and radiation.

I want to speak with you.

REgards,

Galega replies :

What is the age of your father? What about surgery?

Ravi Fotedar says :

Hi Galega, My father’s age is 52 years and undergoing Ruta6 and Calcphos along with Lycopod drops and Cuprum met drops (for seizures) from Prasanta Banerji Homeopathic Center.

He was diagnosed with Brain Tumor on 28th April 2016, Did surgery on 2nd June, Started Homeopathic medicines on 29th June 2016.

Surgery was done by Dr. Rana Patir (Fortis, Gurgaon). He is undergoing Chemo (temodar) and Radiotherapy treatment from AIIMS, New Delhi. His tumor is in Right Parietal Lobe. Surgery was done well with no neuro deficit.

Regards,

Hi Galega,

How is your brother now ? Please update.

Thanks

Galega replies :

The latest scan again shows shrinking tumor.

But, the problem of cerebral edema is still there. It’s long and tenuous journey.

Ravi Fotedar says :

Thanks Galega, hope he will be better soon.

Galega replies :

Thanks Ravi, it is really a tough fight which we are fighting since mid 2013. Hopefully, he will be fine over time.

Sanskar Singhal says :

Hi Ravi,

How is your father now?

Have you done CT or MRI recently?

I have also whatsapp you. pls reply.

Sanskar

Hi Ravi,

It’s more than one year since your dad started Ruta 6 therapy for brain cancer. What is his condition now? Please update.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628031628700931/k2311a0328/3.28.14