Joy Non-Ultra Lemon Scent Dish Soap  » Housewares  »
  • And with that, I chose the best scent with the lowest price, which was this Joy soap
  • The lemon scent was by far the best choice available, and I love lemon scented cleaning products because it fights any dirty odors and leaves a refreshing citrus cent
  • The first thing I noticed was the lemon scent
  • It's simple and clean, and it definitely overpowered any dirty dish smells while I was washing
  • It's a good value, and I would recommend it to others who don't need extras like moisturizers and all that

• by Melanie Noelll

I picked up the Joy Non-Ultra Lemon Scent dish soap at the nearby discount store when I was feeling too lazy to drive out to Publix or Kroger, and I’m fairly happy with it thus far.

The big selling point of this dish soap was the price. I often buy the specialty Dawn with Oil of Olay soap because they make my hands feel smoother than when I use regular dish soap; however, when I went to the discount grocery store, I wasn’t expecting to find any of these fancy soaps.

And with that, I chose the best scent with the lowest price, which was this Joy soap. It was only 99 cents, which is cheaper than buying soap at the Dollar Tree. The lemon scent was by far the best choice available, and I love lemon scented cleaning products because it fights any dirty odors and leaves a refreshing citrus cent. So I picked it up and started washing dishes right away.

The first thing I noticed was the lemon scent. It’s got a stronger scent than most other brands, even the more expensive, fancy brands. It’s simple and clean, and it definitely overpowered any dirty dish smells while I was washing. The bottle is a simple squeeze bottle with top that pops up to release soap, and down to keep it from spilling out. It actually worked better than another cheaper soap brand I had bought years ago that tended to leak. The soap itself bubbles up nicely, and I can get several dishes done with a single squirt of soap. There’s definitely a difference in the amount of soap ...

• Joy Non-Ultra Lemon Scent Dish Soap
      I have to use; I use more Joy than fancier brands, but the price is still far better even when considering the amount used. There’s also a difference in the consistency: Joy soap is thinner and a bit more runny, which definitely doesn’t help my hands to stay smooth; however, the consistency doesn’t seem to have an effect on cleaning power except like I mentioned before that I need to use more soap.

I’ve seen this soap for a higher price, and I probably wouldn’t recommend it if it was more

than $1.50. It’s a good soap for being so cheap, but definitely not worth a higher price tag. It’s also available in a variety of stores, which I like because if I’m ever low on cash, I know I can pick up this at most stores and not spend a lot. Overall, this is a good product if you’re looking for a basic dish washing soap with none of the fluff. It’s a good value, and I would recommend it to others who don’t need extras like moisturizers and all that!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325031628600831/k2311a0325/3.25.14