Scope Outlast Mouthwash
  • I was a bit concerned because I thought that it might be too strong to be tolerated by my sore gums
  • It cost me $2.99 Cdn, making it relatively inexpensive
  • I noticed that even a couple hours after use, my mouth still felt clean and fresh
  • Caesar salad is my favourite with lots and lots of garlic and anchovies
  • To date, this is the best mouthwash I have used

• by Tracy

I purchased Scope Outlast Mouthwash last month at WalMart at Preston Crossing in Saskatoon because my gums had become sore and were bleeding. I figured it was called Outlast because it contained more antibacterial ingredients. I was a bit concerned because I thought that it might be too strong to be tolerated by my sore gums. It cost me $2.99 Cdn, making it relatively inexpensive.

I was pleasantly surprised from

the first use. The formula tasted really nice. I was able to tolerate the mouthwash in my mouth for a full minute. The more I used Outlast, the less sensitive my gums became. Now there is no burning sensation at all.

I noticed that even a couple hours after use, my mouth still felt clean and fresh. With continued use twice daily after brushing, I noticed that my gums had become firmer and didn’t bleed as much as when I started using the product. I also like the fact that my breath stays fresh for hours after I use Outlast. This gives me more confidence when dealing with the public, especially after lunch. Also, I seem to get more sweet kisses from my sweetheart! Bonus on that one!

I love garlic and onions. Caesar salad is ...

• Scope Outlast Mouthwash
      my favourite with lots and lots of garlic and anchovies. I used to go through loads of breath mints after having a caesar salad for lunch. Now, I rinse with Scope Outlast and I don’t have to worry about it anymore.

One of the best things about Scope Outlast is that you don’t wake up in the morning with a bad taste in your mouth. I mean,

it’s not toothpaste fresh, but it isn’t as bad as not using the mouthwash the night before.

To date, this is the best mouthwash I have used. I have a dental checkup booked next week and I am very interested in what my dentist has to say.

I give Scope Outlast Mouthwash a definite thumbs up! I will be purchasing this product from now on for daily use as part of my oral hygiene regimen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425031628570831/k2311a0325/3.25.14