Silicone free Pantene Pro-V volume Shampoo with Collagen Pumping Effect
  • And I don't regret it, which I'm sure many others can vouch for as well
  • The main things that I notice after using this shampoo is that it makes my messy hair (after it was dulled with the stress of this horrible winter weather) much more voluminous and shiny, and this effect is supposed to and does last all day
  • I decided to use different shampoos throughout the phases of my life, but they've never quite had the same effect on my hair as Pantene has
  • I've been using this brand all of my life and I would definitely recommend it
  • Because I have nothing negative to say about this product in my experience, I give it a 10 rating

• by Miles Sims

Pantene is a very well-known beauty company that is seemed to be best known for its wonderful collection of hair products. Personally, I’ve been using a specific Pantene shampoo for as long as I’ve had hair (after I grew out of that Johnson’s shampoo baby phase). And I don’t regret it, which I’m sure many others can vouch for as well.

This shampoo’s objective is to give you smooth, shiny and voluminous hair and this objective has never failed to impress me with results. A main factor of why it makes your hair feel so light and soft is because it

does not contain silicon (like many other shampoos), and your hair will not be weighed down when using this shampoo.

It also contains collagen which is supposed to make hair young, plump, healthy and shiny. I have a lot of long, straight, brown hair that is considered to be moderately oily, and I’ve been using this shampoo for years with nice results every time I wash my hair.

They’ve recently come out with newer versions of the shampoo, but I’ve never had any problems with the updates and it does not seem to change the effect it has had on my

hair. The main things that I notice after using this shampoo is that it makes my messy hair (after it was dulled with the stress of this horrible winter weather) much more voluminous and shiny, and this effect is supposed to and does last all day.

I decided to use different shampoos throughout the phases of my life, but they’ve never quite had the same effect on my hair as Pantene has. On top of all of these benefits, it has a very pleasing scent and I get compliments all the time about how nice my hair smells.

My friends that ...

• Silicone free Pantene Pro-V volume Shampoo with Collagen Pumping Effect
      use the shampoo as well (it seems to be popular) and I also notice that they have the same pleasant smell in their hair when I’m close enough to them. And this wonderful, clean scent seems to last a couple of days after you take a shower.

It doesn’t seem to dry my hair at all and leaves it feeling silky smooth and super soft, even when I don’t use a conditioner (which is 90% of the time). I don’t notice any different changes in my hair long term, but it’s probably due to my lack of observation when it comes

to change.

And also because this is the only shampoo I’ve been using my whole life. I’ve been using this brand all of my life and I would definitely recommend it.

You really don’t have much to lose since the shampoo is pretty affordable for a huge bottle that’ll last you at least a month. So it’s worth a try and I hope everybody out there that uses it has the same good effects on their hair that it has had on mine.

Because I have nothing negative to say about this product in my experience, I give it a 10 rating.

Rebecca Lee says :

How much does the shampoo cost? Does it come with a conditioner all ready in it or would I have to buy the conditioner separately?

nitakb says :

Hi Rebecca,

This product does come in a 2-in-1 version with the conditioner already included.

You can purchase it here

If you prefer to purchase this shampoo without the conditioner already in it, you can find it here

Christiana Alverez says :

Im sorry but I didnt see in your review how much you paid for this shampoo could you tell me please? Also where can I buy it?

nitakb says :

Hi Christiana,

A bottle of this shampoo costs $ 5.69 and can be found and purchase online at amazon

Rea sarmiento says :

re : Because I have nothing negative to say about this product in my experience, I give it a 10 rating
With daily use , it makes my hair stronger and healthier. I love this product very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124031628460631/k2311a0324/3.24.14