Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo
  • When I think of Organix, I think of this wide range of hair products that do not quite match up to the popularity of Pantene or other huge beauty companies, but definitely match those companies in quality and price
  • I used quite a few of the shampoos and conditioners out of the Organix collection and I was definitely not disappointed
  • If you have more oily hair, I wouldn't recommend this product for daily use

• by Miles Sims

When I think of Organix, I think of this wide range of hair products that do not quite match up to the popularity of Pantene or other huge beauty companies, but definitely match those companies in quality and price. I used quite a few of the shampoos and conditioners out of the Organix collection and I was definitely not disappointed. The Coconut Milk Shampoo is one of my top favorites out of this

collection due to its wonderful scent and the way it makes my hair feel.

There are very few shampoos that have actually worked to make my hair feel light, soft, and smooth, and this one is an exception that has worked marvelously. First off, the coconut scent makes you smell like you just came off of a tropical island.

And on top of that, it really moisturizes your hair, gives it a healthy shine, and helps keep stray hairs at bay. However, one thing I didn’t like about this shampoo is that it was a little bit too moisturizing for my oily hair.

My mother has drier hair and this shampoo seems to work so well for her that she continues to buy it over and over again. I use it maybe once a week just to get some nourishment in my hair, because it seems ...

• Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo
      to work like a conditioner for me for some reason.

If you have more oily hair, I wouldn’t recommend this product for daily use. Or I would mix it in with your daily shampoo for a coconut scent.

If you have drier hair, I would definitely recommend it. This product is supposed to be on the more natural side and safer to use on hair.

I can’t vouch for it, but that is

what they constantly advertise. However, I wouldn’t be surprised.

I use their conditioners constantly and I absolutely adore this company. I would give it a try.

It’s a little more expensive than regular shampoos, but it’s worth the money. I would give this product a 10 if it were cheaper and more atoned to all hair types and would currently rate it as 8.

But I’ll give it a 9 because I just love coconuts.

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo
Brittany says :

Honestly, I wasn’t a huge fan of the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo (or the conditioner). My hair is damaged and dry, so I was hoping the “nourishing” aspect of the shampoo would help that. Unfortunately, I felt as though my hair was actually drier afterward. Not a product I would be using again.

Milena replies :

Really? I find that strange. It’s probably because I have such oily hair that I did not notice.
To be honest, this was not my favourite conditioner or shampoo from the Organix brand, although I still really enjoyed using it. Instead, I found the Moroccan and Argan oil conditioner much more nourishing and it had such a wonderful smell (kind of like a really good cologne). I’ll be doing a review on it soon.

tasmia habib says :

This wonderfully scented coconut shampoo is not only very soothing on your scalp, but extremely healthy and organic. It helps your hair repair from all the damage caused and works even better when pairing it up with the Coconut Milk Conditioner.It makes your hair feel soft and silky and prevents your hair from falling. Say hello to new healthy hair ladies

Miles Sims replies :

Very well said.

tj says :

This product is drying and does have sulphate (olefin sulfonate). The conditioner that pairs with this is awful also The conditioner contains silicon, weighed my hair down so much

Madison Maturo says :

Let me start off with how incredible this smells. My hair smells like coconut well after it’s dried. It also keeps my hair soft and silky and free from frizz. However the company Organix isn’t actually organic as the name suggests. It is one of the best shampoos and conditioners i’ve ever tried. You get a decent amount of product for how much you pay. I’d recommend this to anybody.

Miles Sims replies :

Lol I actually had no idea that this product wasn’t organic. I just assumed it was because of the high price tag. I don’t care much for it being organic, but I think it’s very misleading.

Still would buy though :)

Kyra Anonymous says :

re : If you have more oily hair, I wouldn’t recommend this product for daily use
This is the truth, Organix or ogx products are, overall for people with dry hair or normal hair or color-processed hair which is great for people like myself. OGX also has a product line of conditioners, hair shine, hair lustre, and deep conditioning products for people with hair that is on the verge of collapse from too many stylists.

People with lush, full hair that already has enough natural oil in it to look good can get away with using clarifying shampoo products or astringent shampoo products, or using a large cup of herbal tea for an afternoon hair rinse.

JJ Brand says :

The Argan oil one is amazing. My hairdresser asked what I was using My hair was in such great condition. I need to buy it again

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124031628450631/k2311a0324/3.24.14