Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance Mist  » Perfume  »
  • The Bath and Body Works definitely has this fragrance fine tuned, so even if the aloe is just a tagline it's still a product I think is worth buying
  • I've bought this product several times, and the spray nozzle has never given me an issue eitehr

• by Meagan Dunford

There’s something for me about the scent of sweet pea, always loved it. There’s a lot to this sweet and fruity scent. Looking up the ingredients we have sweet Pea, watery pear, juicy loganberry, blackcurrant, sheer freesia, luscious raspberry, pink peony soft musk, plum Woods. No idea what some of that stuff is, but I can tell you that beyond just the sweet pea if you pay attention you can smell that pear and raspberry, but it blends together pretty seamlessly

if you don’t.

It’s powerful but not in an overbearing way. It’s not going to leave you gagging if you spray a little too much, which is a really nice thing about mists over perfumes. Yet it’s strong enough that my husband and kids will steal it to use if there’s a bad smell in the house. We have 3 cans of febreeze around here and the boys go for the girly stuff, that should say a little something about the scent.

Apparently B&B put some aloe in the mist. It’s a nice thought, but I would not have noticed,and therefor probably more for show than anything. The Bath and Body Works definitely has this fragrance fine tuned, so even if the aloe is just a tagline it’s still a product I think is worth buying.

The spray comes out in a fine mist, no issues there. It usually takes about three sprays for me to get ...

• Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance Mist
      full body coverage which I think is pretty reasonable. While you’ll get used to the scent on you and not notice it after a while, I’ve had people notice it after long periods of not reapplying.

I’ve bought this product several times, and the spray nozzle has never given me an issue eitehr. It’s durable and sprays well even near the end of the bottle, unlike other products I’ve used that sometimes near the end come out in weird larger

droplets towards the end. It’s never clogged on me or broken on me. I’ve had plenty of scent products rendered useless due to a malfunction of the nozzle.

Not really a comment on the product itself, but the packaging is very lovely as well. It’s a little piece of art that will be appealing on your nightstand or bathroom counter.

In summary if your looking for a sweet clean scent with lots of subtle tones, this product is right up your alley.

lloyd says :

This was perfect for girls, and that kind of scent is more durable or it can last for a day. I will recommend this to my friends.

Jeri Martin says :

re : The Bath and Body Works definitely has this fragrance fine tuned, so even if the aloe is just a tagline it’s still a product I think is worth buying
I completely agree Sweet Pea is the fragnance of which I buy the most because it’s delicate and not overbearing at all. I typically go to Bath and Body Works when they have the promotions that allow you to buy five for a certain amount of money. So, I buy my daughter some of the scents she likes and I round it out with Sweet pea: the mist and lotion. It’s good stuff.

Austin Young says :

I use this already and I believe that every cent is worth it. This spray is enlightening and only takes 3-5 sprays for my wife for a full body coverage. My wife has never reported a problem with this product. As a male who hates all perfumes and such, I have never complained about this smell to anyone, in fact I actually like the smell and I am sure a lot of males do too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5624031628370631/k2311a0324/3.24.14