Nokia Lumia 900
  • I have to say that I do not regret my decision
  • Now as for the actual performance of the phone, it is amazing
  • It performs quickly, has a Windows 8 template, and can hold a ton of your favourite music
  • If you want to buy something else other than an Iphone, then definitely buy a Nokia Lumia
  • I find that the Lumia 900 is the best phone out there, because my brother had a 920 and the screen broke super easily since it was slightly curved

• by Miles Sims

Nokia is a famous Finnish company that is best known for its durable mobile phones. The Nokia Lumia 900 is one of the top Nokia mobile phones out there on the market, and at an affordable price. I got the Nokia Lumia 900 with a contract with rogers. So I basically got the phone for free. When I look for a phone, I look for durability, uniqueness, a slim and sleek design, and a lot of cool features.

The Lumia 900 offers just this and more. I had the choice of getting either an Iphone, a galaxy, or the nokia. I have to

say that I do not regret my decision. This mobile phone has a lot of good aspects.

For one, it has gorilla glass as the screen, so it is much harder to crack or scratch. Also, by holding it, you can just tell that it is made of good quality because it is a little heavy (not too heavy that its bothersome, but you’re amazed that this phone can hold that much weight), and it feels unbreakable as if it is a brick. This phone has certainly proved its durability living with me. Another is the sleek and very cool design.

You see

everybody walking around with the typical Iphone. And I’m here walking around with my cool and unique black and sleek phone. Are people going to approach the Iphone people out of curiousity or you, the one with the super unique black phone that nobody has seen before because everybody buys the typical Iphones? Of course you. Now as for the actual performance of the phone, it is amazing.

It performs quickly, has a Windows 8 template, and can hold a ton of your favourite music. Also, it has Microsoft office on it, which I have never seen on a phone (maybe I’m outdated).

• Nokia Lumia 900
      And the picture quality is pretty decent for a phone. It’s supposed to be 12MP, and looks pretty good.

The flash also works well and the battery lasts for a pretty long time. The only downfalls I’ve had with this phone are the lack of apps. The app store for Windows 8 mobile is very limited and does not have nearly as much as Apple does. Also, and this is just with my phone, but it would occasionally pop up to some random Bing search screen when I haven’t even pressed anything.

But other than that, I absolutely love this phone. Would I

recommend buying this phone? Absolutely. If you want to buy something else other than an Iphone, then definitely buy a Nokia Lumia. I find that the Lumia 900 is the best phone out there, because my brother had a 920 and the screen broke super easily since it was slightly curved.

I don’t know why. But the 900 has a flat screen that I feel could break through a wall. It is definitely worth the money. And if you get it with a contract, it will absolutely keep you entertained and survive at least two years with this amazing durability, battery, and specs.

Darling Violetta says :

What is the battery life of this phone when used for talk-time? What about for texting?

Miles Sims replies :

I’ve found that the battery life of this phone is at least a few days if you use it just for texting. However, if you were to make a few phone calls in between, it would probably be a couple of days.
I was very surprised it had such a great battery life.

Vrtovic says :

Great cellphone, one of Nokia’s best. Very good camera, touch-screen, and handy design. Must-have cellphone.

Miles Sims replies :

I definitely agree with you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3721031628360931/k2311a0321/3.21.14