Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I decided the use the product as soon as I got home to get the first treatment in
  • Despite the initially shock of the black gel, I was impressed with how well this product foamed up and cleaned my face
  • The biggest problem that I had with this product was how oily my face was after using it
  • The bottle says “oil free”, but I think the charcoal ingredient caused my pores to release for oil after being rinsed
  • However, I might would recommend it to people with extremely dry skin as it seems to stimulate oil production on the face

• by Joanna

I usually am not a user of Biore products, but I was suffering a bad breakout and I hoped that the charcoal in this product would help to clean my pores and clear my acne. I had a Walgreens coupon for the product so I went and got it. It wasn’t expensive with the coupon, only about $3 for a large tube so I was pleased with that. I was really looking forward to using the product and

clearing my face before a job interview that I had coming up the next week.

I decided the use the product as soon as I got home to get the first treatment in. I have to say that I was shocked when I squeezed the tube for the first time and was greeted with a pitch black gel instead of the creamy wash that I was expecting. I read the instructions which said to wet my face with warm water and then work the gel into a foam. The gel does turn white when foamed up and comes with small black charcoal beads to help clean the pores.

Despite the initially shock of the black gel, I was impressed with how well this product foamed up and cleaned my face. Just a minute or two after apply the foam, I began to feel a cool tingling sensation that let me know the product was working. However, I also have to note that ...

• Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
      I did feel a bit of a burning sensation around my acne spots. I don’t know if this was related to the cleaning, but it did burn a bit.

The biggest problem that I had with this product was how oily my face was after using it. The bottle says “oil free”, but I think the charcoal ingredient caused my pores to release for oil after being rinsed. I am not sure, but my face was very

oily, and I was afraid that the excess oil would make the acne even worse than it was.

I used the product a few more times after that, but I didn’t really see any results other than the extreme oiliness of my skin after each wash. Although, it was an interesting product, I don’t think that I would use it again. However, I might would recommend it to people with extremely dry skin as it seems to stimulate oil production on the face.

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031628250931/k2311a0321/3.21.14