Myra E Facial Moisturizer in 45 ml  » Cosmetics  »
  • With this in mind, I try my best to find the best possible moisturizer that would help my dry skin look re-hydrated
  • Finished day one, and I think, this is not the moisturizer for me
  • I thought at first this might be because it was just the first application

• by kathleenhankinssevilla

Philippines, being located at about Earth’s equator gives us more tropical weather and most enticingly a very soulful summer; this, however does not benefit all Filipinos. Most of the works in the Philippines requires more outdoor walks and recreations and tell you what, I am the kind of person who would never go out unless I would earn money (haha!) but yeah, that’s true.

I wanted to make sure I get moisturized every now and then. I am working as a call center agent, this makes me work during evening and finish my work by morning or by about lunch time depending on my schedule. With this in mind, I try my best to

find the best possible moisturizer that would help my dry skin look re-hydrated.

I went to the local mall and try and find a facial moisturizer that can help me out with one simple job, make my skin healthy and glowing. I walked in and saw Myra E facial Moisturizer with Vitamin E that keeps skin nourished. It did make an impression in it’s 45 mL white and red designed tube. It comes pretty cheap at less than P100, thats about 2 US Dollars. Fair enough, so, I gave it a shot.

Now on to the real thing, I am now asking myself, is this a good buy? Will this make things any better for my skin or will it worsen it? I somehow have a sensitive skin, I have freckles (my American dad’s to blame, haha). I have this certain allergy that when I try a new product I get small wart like bumps on my face; not relly pimples, there is nothing inside it, just very tiny bumps, that later on, maybe a week or so, goes away.

I then after washing my face with Dove Moisturizing soap, which never fails me, applied Myra E before going to sleep. Finished day one, and I think, this is not the moisturizer for me. I had the allergy on my face, right after 4 hours of application; I knew so because I ...

• Myra E Facial Moisturizer in 45 ml
      had to pee in between my sleep. I thought at first this might be because it was just the first application. I hoped nonetheless that I will lose the bumps as they are really not so smooth to touch. I think it was fair enough to continually use it and wait till i finish a week .

I did what I have to do and continuosly applied Myra E together with enough water intake to make sure my skin really gets rehydrated. Water, a no brainer, really hydrated me of course. But the outcome that I was expecting from Myra E’s commercial does not seem to work for my skin type. It burst my allergy

to it’s 100 percent form. It doubled and made my skin worst. Another friend of mine used the same and she said it worked fine after a period of time. I however, have no more faith left in giving it another chance as the bumps are now bcoming more visible. I had to stop after one week and 4 days of usage.

I have to say this product only works for normal skin types and not the sensitive ones but again I can only speak for myself and not conclude it’s effectivity. Water is still the most effective way in hydrating your skin. I think, I’ll try to find another moisturizer and spend a little more.

Azriel says :

I did use this moisturizer as well, but it was rather cheaper than most so maybe that is why it took longer and many more use for its effect to be visible. It was good as a lotion though, so instead of using it in my face i just used up whatever was left of it and used in my hands. It was not good enough to be used in the face anyway.

Galega says :

It is a Vitamin E rich moisturizer. And, the cost of a product has nothing to do with the effectiveness. What matters is ingredients.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121031628220931/k2311a0321/3.21.14