Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 Movie
  • Well, true, it was a little costly, but I gave the extra cash to see this movie from my favorite saga
  • Despite a slightly different beginning of the film against the original six episodes, I wasn't left disappointed
  • Among them I felt impressed with the wide variety of planets and views with which the saga is always brilliant, but also the many characters involved, including Jabba's uncle, who is a fresh addition to the story, the younger son of the Hutt and Ahsoka who is temperamental, sweet and fits wonderfully with her insanely brave teacher
  • The best thing about the film is that at the background of the tragic episodes II and III here I really found it cool the dynamics of Anakin and Obi-Wan
  • Also I think that a decent job does Ian Abercrombie as Palpatine

• by Svetoslav Bogdanov

Do you know what it feels like to wake up early in the morning and find out that a good thing that you expect is coming right? If so, then you understand how I felt when this morning I finally managed to watch the animated movie “Clone Wars” - the movie that I wanted to watch so much, but never went to the cinema to see it. I had forgotten about it for a while, but then I saw it in the movie store. Well, true, it was a little costly, but I gave the extra cash to see this movie from my favorite saga. So I waited eagerly for the end of the day to be able to watch this work of Lucas Arts, directed by Dave Filoni. Despite a slightly different beginning of the film against the original six episodes, I wasn’t left disappointed.

At first, although
      quite angular, the animation of the film is incredible. I even felt that at times it did not seem to be animated at all. I would go even farther: some of the sights in the film are even more impressive than those in the feature films, and the mass battles are perhaps the most spectacular in the whole saga. Exactly after the end of such a battle, Anakin and Obi-Wan are ordered with a new task - to find out who kidnapped the son of Jabba The Hutt and save him before the Tattoine Hutt who looks like a snail thug get angry and join the Separatist cause that gather on their site new and new worlds under the command of their leader, the ruthless Count Dooku. On top of that Yoda gives to Anakin a new special task - the young, exuberant Ahsoka which becomes his padawan. So the new team, with stormtroopers of a loyal squad embarks on a deadly mission to the planet Tet, where at an abandoned monastery awaits them a deadly Sith trap…

I already quite much praised for its vision the film and it is time to point out the other pros. Among them I felt impressed with the wide variety of planets and views with which the saga is always brilliant, but also the many characters involved, including Jabba’s uncle, who is a fresh addition to the story, the younger son of the Hutt and Ahsoka who is temperamental, sweet and fits wonderfully with her insanely brave teacher. The best thing about the film is that at the background of the tragic episodes II and III here I really found it cool the dynamics of Anakin and Obi-Wan: the scheming of Darth Sidious has not yet poisoned their relationship and ...

• Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 Movie
      they are what they are and what they had to stay - the greatest heroes of the galaxy, brave to rashness, skilled both in tactics and with the lightsaber, good friends and always winning.

I think that they are beautifully voiced by the new actors in the team. My opinion is that Matt Lanter is doing very well as a replacement for Hayden Christensen and I would even say that he has a nicer voice, James Arnold Taylor is also perfect as Obi-Wan and until recently I did not believe it is not Ewan Mcgregor who did the voice. Christopher Lee is who he is and I think he is again great as Dooku. Also I think that a decent job does Ian Abercrombie as Palpatine. From the new voice actors I also think that a better job also does “Ahsoka” - Ashley Eckstein and Nika Futerman, who is great as Asajj Ventress.

The music of the film composed by Kevin Kiner is with unconventional themes while they seemed to me to be inspired by John Williams, but they are greatly done. Ultimately, I want to say that this is a great, colorful movie about Star Wars, with a very good pace that won me with its dizzying whirlwind battles, both the large battlefields and the battles between the masters of the lightsaber. They are combined with the dose required voltage and great sense of humor that is the trademark of the magic of “Star Wars”. Finally I have to say that this is a film that pleased me and I also know that it pleased every fan of the saga, whoever saw it I am sure has left the cinema with a big smile, knowing that they will buy a ticket for the next movie, as well…

Andrew Leaither says :

I seen this movie “Star Wars: The Clone Wars”, and the characters with the special effects are outstanding and out of this world I recommend this movie to anyone in the world who love Star Wars movies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1120031628150931/k2311a0320/3.20.14