Hulk, Movie by Director Ang Lee  » Movies  »
  • I'm not really a fan of the Hulk movies, and I do not like the concept on which it runs itself the storyline that in my opinion, at times seems to me more as a continuation of King Kong
  • It's not at the rank of Superman Returns for example, but I enjoyed it and frankly I was relaxed while watching it
  • I feel that this is a very beautiful woman who has amazing skills as an actress
  • I really am impressed with her qualities, even though in some areas she was limited
  • This movie was very funny and spectacular, and I do not regret to have spent two hours of my time watching it

• by Svetoslav Bogdanov

For a long time I watched the poster for this movie and wondered whether I should bother myself with watching it. I’m not really a fan of the Hulk movies, and I do not like the concept on which it runs itself the storyline that in my opinion, at times seems to me more as a continuation of “King Kong.” So it’s been a few years until I suddenly found time for this movie production. It was supposed to be the next hit of “Marvel”, which did not bring the promised audience expectations, it left me with some mixed feelings. But still…

The story begins when the young scientist Bruce Banner and his assistants, including the beautiful Betty Ross, who begin a project to change cells. After one incident

, however , in Bruce something changes … he is starting to remember some complicated memories of his childhood , and one night when comes strange man pretending to be his father. But the most frightening about him is the anger that always pops up with the advent of this childhood memory. One night , he turns into a huge green giant, completely conquered by anger. Betty becomes suspicious , and then of course she finds out about the laboratory that is destroyed the man claiming to be the father of Bruce, and so she goes to find out the truth. However, Bruce Banner’s father has an evil plan for her that will soon come into effect…

He sends mutant dogs on her trail. During this time, Captain Ross, the father of Betty of course finds out about the giant who is roaming the streets and goes after him , and immediately understands who he really is… Along with the evil Talbot, who wants only the power of these gamma changes captures under house arrest Banner… but will it be for long? As I said, I got mixed feelings about this film, moreover even positive. It’s not at the rank of ” Superman Returns” for example, but I enjoyed it and frankly I was relaxed while watching it. The moments when Hulk is hopping on the stones of the valleys present us a lot of beautiful scenery. We can also meet with the desert more closely.

I felt also that the effects are also very well ...

• Hulk, Movie by Director Ang Lee
      ​done. The script is not something for which I can overthink or be emotional, but it is made with a feeling, for which we can only blame the actors, who are the main plus in this production. Eric Bana (Bruce Banner), I personally thought that he was very good and did not know why they later changed him with Edward Norton, who stars in the sequel. For me, Eric Bana handled the role perfectly, as there were both physical and acting qualities to make this a very complex role work well. He is a good actor, in my opinion.

Not much different are things with the soft central role played by Jennifer Connelly ( Betty Ross ) . I feel that this is a very beautiful woman who has

amazing skills as an actress . I really am impressed with her qualities, even though in some areas she was limited. The others in the list are Sam Elliott ( Captain Ross ) , Josh Lucas (Talbot) and Nick Nolte (the father), who really had gotten lost somewhere. I think that he is doing quite well with this role, albeit the negative character that he is playing. I feel that the director Ang Lee did a good job, but the thing I was irritated about was the effect that he used, a frame next to a frame, which for me is quite annoying. Well, this is what I can say. This movie was very funny and spectacular, and I do not regret to have spent two hours of my time watching it.

Cedrick says :

re : This movie was very funny and spectacular, and I do not regret to have spent two hours of my time watching it
I think that the guy who made this movie was trying to hard and he messed up the whole concept of the movie

Cedrick says :

I think that it could have been better and for all the people who like the movie I understand because we needed a hulk movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1120031628120931/k2311a0320/3.20.14