Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I bought the Biore charcoal cleanser, I had high hopes for the product because of reviews I had read, and also when I found it at the store, they were nearly sold out which says to me that people like it
  • Plus I had clipped several coupons from magazines because it's a reflectively new product, and I love to try out all kinds of health and beauty products
  • One thing I don't like is that it made my face very shiny and I noticed a bit of oil about 20 minutes after I used it, even though the front of the bottle says oil free
  • I do like this face wash and I think it cleans just as well as any other kind
  • I would definitely recommend the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

• by Abbey Vire

When I bought the Biore charcoal cleanser, I had high hopes for the product because of reviews I had read, and also when I found it at the store, they were nearly sold out which says to me that people like it. Plus I had clipped several coupons from magazines because it’s a reflectively new product, and I love to try out all kinds of health and beauty products.

When I opened the

bottle for the first time, it freaked me out a little because it’s literally just a thick black gel. I was afraid that the charcoal would completely strip the top layer of my skin. Charcoal is an element found in nature, but it seemed like a pretty harsh ingredient for a face wash.

The instructions say to wet your face, pump the cleanser onto your hands, and work it into a foam. That part is nice because once it foams up, it turns white and looks a lot more like a harmless face wash. There are some little black dots that show up on your face, but you don’t really notice them. The cleanser spreads around smoothly because there are no grains or exfoliating beads in it. It doesn’t feel like it’s cleaning unless you let it sit on your face for a few seconds, then you feel ...

• Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
      a slight tingling sensation. When you’re done massaging the foam around and you rinse it off, it does leave your face feeling refreshed and clean.

The bottle claims that it cleans two times better than other cleansers but I didn’t really notice a significant difference. One thing I don’t like is that it made my face very shiny and I noticed a bit of oil about 20 minutes after I used it, even though the

front of the bottle says “oil free.” I was shiny, but my skin did feel smooth.

I do like this face wash and I think it cleans just as well as any other kind. I wouldn’t say it’s any better or any worse than other types of cleansers. Don’t let the charcoal scare you, this wash does it’s job and it smells nice too. I would definitely recommend the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser.

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
Christiana Alverez says :

I have blackheads that sometimes appear around the curves of my nose. I have tried to get them with regular cleaner but it doesn’t help. Do you think this product will help with the blackheads?

Abbey says :

It does an okay job with blackheads. I would recommend that you alternate using this and an exfoliating wash with some grit to it to really clear out pores. On its own, this wash gets about half of my blackheads.

Galega says :

Charcoal cleaner (or mask) is considered as one of the best product for eliminating blackheads. You can definitely use Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser to get rid of your blackheads. Apart from that, it should also give relief from pimple breakouts and can make your face radiant and glowing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118031628050831/k2311a0318/3.18.14