Aleve Pain Reliever  » Medicine  »
  • I notice a real difference when I don't take the Aleve
  • Aleve is the best pain reliever I have ever tried and recommend it highly to anyone in chronic pain like I am

• by Tracy

A couple of years ago, I fell on some residual ice one April, left over from a long Saskatchewan winter. I hurt my right arm at the shoulder very badly. But, being a tough Canadian resident, I wait for a couple of days before actually contacting my doctor.

The doctor sent me for xrays and finally an MRI. I was referred to an orthopedic specialist who informed me that I had a broken shoulder, and that surgery was impossible because it was just a bone chip. He advised cortisone shots and basically told me I would have to live with it.

The cortisone shots made me gain weight, and even though they helped I hated taking them.

I tried one painkiller and then another, all the way from horrible opiates to tylenol with codeine. Nothing helped. Finally, my friend recommended that I try Aleve. I was a little hesitant because I had never tolerated NSAIDS well. But my friend told me to take Aleve with some food and that I would be okay. She said the stomach pain I had experienced with similar drugs wouldn’t be as severe with Aleve. I can feel the inflammation building up in my arm and eventually it gets to be excruciating to even reach to make coffee in the coffee pot.

Well, now two years later, the pain comes and goes. But whenever it gets bad I take one Aleve Pain reliever and it helps me within a hour or two. Taking Aleve as recommended over a day or two really cuts down on the inflammation in my arm and makes movement possible. I am now able to do the exercises for physiotherapy that will increase my range of motion for my arm, thanks to Aleve for relieving the pain in movement I was having ...

• Aleve Pain Reliever
      even when doing physiotherapy. I notice a real difference when I don’t take the Aleve. Withing a few days the pain in my shoulder gets so bad. I am so thankful to my friend for recommending Aleve Pain Reliever for my shoulder pain. It makes the difference for me between having a good day and not being able to move my arm at all. I will continue to rely on Aleve pain reliever because it really works on my arm pain. Aleve is also great for headaches, toothaches and to relieve fever. I have recently had the flu and
      all I had for fever was Aleve. It worked great for relieving the aches and pains I was having as well as reducing my fever. Aleve is the best pain reliever I have ever tried and recommend it highly to anyone in chronic pain like I am. I also recommend it to people who have had trouble tolerating NSAIDS due to upset stomach. Also, with Aleve, you take fewer pills. One pill lasts for 12 hours. With tylenol I have to take them every 4 hours. So this makes Aleve not only better and stronger, but easier on the pocketbook.

Aleve Pain Reliever
Christiana Alvarez says :

re : Aleve is the best pain reliever I have ever tried and recommend it highly to anyone in chronic pain like I am
I have trouble with back pain from a previous surgery but I also have a sensitive stomach, has anyone ever experienced nausea or vomiting while you were taking aleve?

Galega says :

I had once taken Aleve for three days. I didn’t experience any side effects. I don’t have sensitive stomach.

Following is the common side effects of Aleve:

upset stomach, mild heartburn or stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation
bloating, gas
dizziness, headache, nervousness
skin itching or rash
blurred vision or.
ringing in your ears.

As you can see in the above list, stomach upset, nausea and vomiting are common side effects of Aleve.

You are required to tell your doctor about the sensitive nature of your stomach so that suitable medicines can be prescribed to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2617031628000731/k2311a0317/3.17.14