Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think the antioxident in the chocolate is the secret
  • Yes, the Body Shop has lots and lots of amazing treats waiting just for you and me
  • I have been so impressed with the Chocomania Body Butter, I haven't used any other moisturizer this winter
  • I noticed they have lip balm, shower gel, and scrub in the same wonderful flavour and I am going to have at go at those

• by Tracy

Is there anything better than Chocolate? I mean, now that we list it officially as a superfood, what could be better? Well now the Body Shop in Canada has a line made from pure chocolate for your bath and body. I love it! I especially love the Chocomania Body Butter and find that it soothes and protects my skin, even in the toughest Canadian weather. I have used Body Shop Body Butter

for years. So far, this is among one of my favourites. I have extremely dry skin that cracks and bleeds. The cuts on my fingers are very painful. I had to find something to heal them, so I turned to the Body Shop. I use the Body Butter every night when I go to bed, I apply it after showering all over my body. Then when I get into bed I rub it onto my hands and then put on cotton gloves to hold the moisture in overnight. I see drastic improvement in my skin in a few days and the soreness on my fingertips from the cuts starts to heal even overnight. I think the antioxident in the chocolate is the secret.

I use it very sparingly, as a little goes a long way. I apply it to my hands, elbows, feet, and any ...

• Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter
      other rough spots after taking my shower at night. It soaks in quickly, leaving my dry skin soft and feeling incredibly good after. I really believe in this product as it is made from pure chocolate, which is a very powerful antioxident. I have even used it on minor cuts and scrapes and it seems to work on these to take down any redness and inflammation.

Yes, the Body Shop has lots and lots

of amazing treats waiting just for you and me. I have been so impressed with the Chocomania Body Butter, I haven’t used any other moisturizer this winter. When I go back to the Body Shop, I am going to pick up a few more products in the Chocolate line. I noticed they have lip balm, shower gel, and scrub in the same wonderful flavour and I am going to have at go at those.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117031627990731/k2311a0317/3.17.14