Cora Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
1718 Preston Ave North, Saskatoon SK, Canada
  • It wasn't served with any dressing and I found that I needed to order some ranch
  • I saw some at the next table and they looked delicious
  • Cora is a little pricey, both meals cost me around 20 bucks with beverage and tip, but I am looking forward to next week

• by Tracy

In the past two weeks I have eaten at Cora in Saskatoon twice! I went there last week for my weekly luncheon with a friend. She had been there several times and kept raving about the food so I had to go.

Cora serves breakfast and lunch only. Their menu is like no other I have ever seen. It includes all the

breakfast staples, eggs, waffles, crepes, and french toast. Also, there are a wide array of sandwiches.

But here’s the deal. The food is presented to you on beautiful platters. Many of the dishes include fresh fruit. And I mean lots of fruit. It looks like Cora has a fruit chef that cuts all of those yummy fruits into beautiful shapes and arranges them on your plate like a work of art.

Ok, but I am getting ahead of myself. The first time there I had Gigi’s Salad. It was a chef salad plate with lettuce, tomatoes, ham, a boiled egg, cheese, and chicken salad. It wasn’t served with any dressing and I found that I needed to order some ranch. But it was delicious!

I came ...

• Cora Restaurant
      home right away and looked up the website to see if the menu was available because I wanted to plan my meal for the next trip. On Tuesday this week, finally, I got to go to Cora again. This trip I had the Eggs Benedictine. OMG! The hollandaise sauce was velvet heaven! And this platter came with roasted potatoes and fruit. I
      wasn’t able to finish it all.

Next time I think I will have a crepe. I saw some at the next table and they looked delicious.

Cora is a little pricey, both meals cost me around 20 bucks with beverage and tip, but I am looking forward to next week.

The only complaint I have is that the service was slow, and I only got one refill on my coffee.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 717031627980731/k2311a0317/3.17.14